March 20, 2018

The Loophole by Garfunkel and Oates

Filed under: Family, Funny Stuff, Funny videos, Ideas, Music Video, Religion, Sex, Song, You Tube — Scottie @ 14:51

A song about Christian girls who stay virgins until they’re married but have anal sex instead.

1. I’ve seen this before. I likes it!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — March 20, 2018 @ 15:00

2. Oh. My. Dog. Irreverent humour! 🙂

Comment by Carmen — March 20, 2018 @ 15:13

3. Spoilers!

(Their stuff is great. They made a one-season sitcom, which is also hilarious.)

Comment by Ubi Dubium — March 20, 2018 @ 16:22

4. Hilarious! These two women have acted in the sitcom, Big Bang Theory.

Comment by Arkenaten — March 20, 2018 @ 16:55

• I can see the heads explode in some religious leaders homes. 😃😄😉😎 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2018 @ 16:59

• Well, Mel banned me for using the word blowjob … so … yes, I can imagine they would explode!

Comment by Arkenaten — March 20, 2018 @ 17:01

• You probably should of told him you didn’t want to offend him by using the word fellatio, since it has the word “fella” in it. Wouldn’t want to imply that only guys engage in oral sex.

Comment by Sirius Bizinus — March 21, 2018 @ 00:16

• I think he had already had a mouthful by then so it seemed pointless to pursue the issue.

Comment by Arkenaten — March 21, 2018 @ 04:28

• Since Mel is offended by blow jobs, he probably has no idea what a mouthful is.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — March 21, 2018 @ 09:52

• Ouch, Rough. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 21, 2018 @ 10:52

• Well, rough perhaps, but not quite so rough as a song about gettin’ hammered in the booty. Like Hillary Clinton once said to her hair dresser,Sr. Ignatius Bouncycheek, “When they go low, we go high; poke ’em in the face, and then, when they raise their hands to shield their face from another blow, we kick ’em in the gonads.”

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — March 21, 2018 @ 11:21

• Like it. They go low a lot, and lower than I ever thought they would be able to. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 21, 2018 @ 11:52

5. I knew a couple girls in high school that did this. The sad thing is that they were ridiculed for doing so. Girls in religious areas can’t win for losing.

Comment by Sirius Bizinus — March 21, 2018 @ 00:21

• True, and I never understood why it is always placed on the female. The male gets to push satisfying his desires with no responsibility. Yet the female has all the responsibility for her own sexuality and the responsibility for the males as well. Weird. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 21, 2018 @ 09:21

• I taught Gr. 7 Health for years. I used to hold up two 14 inch x 9 inch sheets of paper, on which were printed various forms of birth control. I’d say – “Take a good look at these and see what jumps out at you”. There was usually one bright one in the class who would say, “They’re all things that women have to use!” (except one – condoms) 😦

Comment by Carmen — March 21, 2018 @ 09:34

• It is a system we have to change. I really thought things were getting better until the tRump crew came to power and the country seemed to revert to its worst ways. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 21, 2018 @ 09:38

• And even then, if the girl doesn’t think to have one with her, the guy far too often doesn’t have one in his wallet. And, if he does, it’s usually been in there for 8 years and is not usable.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — March 21, 2018 @ 09:54

• Damn! I wish I’d have gone to your high school. Catholic girls we Catholic boys dated back in my time usually would go no further than some serious pant rubbing when it came to “not having sex cause God hates it so we’ll do this instead.” Some people have ALL the luck. 😀

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — March 21, 2018 @ 09:51

6. They just do, what Millions over Millions of people do together. Have fun.

Comment by miles — March 21, 2018 @ 16:26