April 2, 2018

The wall and idiot tRump

Thumbnail

ThumbnailThumbnail

ThumbnailThumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

1. Though I agree with most of this, the little girl holding the sign is not helpful to the cause…to overcome the ruthless dictator and his thugs that have taken over our government with the help of his sheeples and the Russian, and oh yes, social media…thank you Zuckerman.

Comment by House of Heart — April 2, 2018 @ 11:00

• Why do you think the little girl is not helping? IF that is her feelings, she may well grow up to be a grand progressive who will vote and work for a more open progressive society. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 11:17

• I think it is a turn off when we are trying to bring everyone we possibly can to join the peace train fight to save our democracy. Threats of violence turn me off…esp from children who are holding signs that I know must have been handed to them by an adult. Hugs.

Comment by House of Heart — April 2, 2018 @ 11:20

• I agree if a child is being used. I agree she couldn’t have written the sign, but she may have had some say in what was on it. It is too large for her to hold up long. However I wonder at the idea of a threat of violence? I did not see that. I see a statement that if a wall goes up, the ideas behind the wall and the wall itself will be torn down. That is an idea progressives should champion in my view. I am fighting to keep stupid ideas like that wall from happening, and if it does go up , I will do all in my ability to get it and the idea it stands for torn down, shredded , and buried deep in the past. I am not talking violence with that statement, I am talking using politic pressure, voting, money, public opinion. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 11:36

• I agree with you Scottie, but I know that the right is just looking for something to point to , to say look, this is what they want to do, to tear our country down. Perhaps we will need to come to that type of pressure, if so… it will not be good.

Comment by House of Heart — April 2, 2018 @ 11:41

• My good and dear friend, I think sadly we are already in that time in our country. We are the Dutch boy at the dam wall. We are trying hard to stop the damage and hold back the coming destructive flood. The right with congress and the current white house are destroying all the norms of our society. The fanatical evangelical fundamentalist religious right are not only trying to ram their religious views in to law but to alter the country into a theocracy. They have done a lot to get ideological driven christian legal people on the courts, especially the appeal court. Those are lifetime appointments. Ralph Reed brags he wrote the trans people in the military ban for tRump. Freedom religious exemption laws will bring back open clear discrimination in this country gutting civil rights laws. How many mainstream religious groups felt black people were inferior based on biblical beliefs? Many fundamentalist groups still do. These laws give them the right to discriminate against anyone not following their faith. Did we forget already about the white racist marching and killing a woman in Charlottesville? Sadly this administration, these republicans, these evenglist , the radical racists, all of them and their allies are tearing the very fabric and meaning of the USA apart. We are now trying to fight back. It is a slow long effort and we are watching it from behind. The war for the country has already begun. There will be real tears for all of us before it is over. This mediterm is the most important part of it. We must take back control of congress. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 11:56

• I am counting on the mid terms to clean the swamp, I am counting on these courageous young people to go to the polls and all minorities to get out there, the old school needs to vacate their seats in Congress, they are proven to have no moral compass and are willing to protect and back a criminal. I don’t advocate violence unless it comes to me. If the neo nazi’s and the white supremacists want to take to the streets they must be greeted with full resistance. Hugs.

Comment by House of Heart — April 2, 2018 @ 12:13

• We are agreed. There is not much space between us. I hope for the same as you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 12:22

2. I had to snicker at the one with the guy at the gate (truth!). I also liked the “Forget I …” They went along perfectly with the quote from his book.

I just wish more people could see what this guy is doing. Instead they, like him, soak up and believe everything Faux News tells them … and no one can see the truth for all the crap on top of it.

Comment by Nan — April 2, 2018 @ 12:18

• Oh yes. I do not know how to get past the clear wish to not know that the tRump supporters have. The idea that what I want to believe is truth / reality is something I can not seem to penetrate. I am at a loss to understand. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 12:32

3. It was Ronald Reagan, who said – looking a the Berlin war: Mr Chruchtschew, tear down this wall. Finally it was not Reagan, that helped to overcome the Berlin Wall and the whole Iron Curtain between east and west; it was the Russian Michael Gorbatschow, who took down the wall and the whole Iron Curtain – just because of lack of money. The idiot trump should have that in mind, when considering a Wall to Mexico. – if trump has got anything like a funktioning mind.

Comment by miles — April 2, 2018 @ 12:21

• Agreed Miles. But tRump is an idiot. Seriously he is dumb. IF he had not been born wealthy, he would never have made it in life. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 12:34

4. Good ones, Scottie. Trump is sorta stupid, but the real stupid ones are his followers. I’ve really never realized just how many mean and stupid people are out there. It doesn’t give much hope for the future of the US. As long as Fox News is around and Rush Limbaugh and their ilk, it may take to much intelligence and critical thinking than the majority of people have in their makeup. These are scary times indeed.

Comment by maryplumbago — April 2, 2018 @ 12:44

• I agree. The idea of a state TV propaganda network is a disgrace to democracy, yet even now the Sinclair group is joining with fox to propagandize and support tRump. Not the country, tRump. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 12:46