April 2, 2018

What did we lose.

Thumbnail

1. Too bad there wasn’t a ‘dislike’ button. 😦

Comment by carmen — April 2, 2018 @ 17:08

2. Amen brother.

Comment by nationofnope — April 2, 2018 @ 18:47

3. …and there you have it. I have never been a hater of any president like I have become of this one. Either I’m getting to be a sour old prick, or tRump really pisses me off.

Maybe one of those things is a result of the other?

I keep telling the wife, “just give me 5 minutes with that S.O.B.

5 minutes and he would be squealing “Yes! I colluded With Russia! Yes! I am a tax cheat! Please take me to jail! Then I’d sell his nuts on EBay.

Comment by shelldigger — April 3, 2018 @ 18:52

• I would pay to film it and broadcast it to the deplorables non-stop for a week. Did you see that a right wing polling company claims he has 50% positive ratings? He has been tweeting how he is more popular than Obama. Thing is no other polling company agrees with the numbers. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2018 @ 19:10

• Those are the “fake” polls that show less than favorable results…doncha know? 😉

Gad that moron gets my blood riled up. Every single day I keep asking myself “how can people be so stupid?” tRump for being himself, and the people who support him for being duh…

Comment by shelldigger — April 3, 2018 @ 21:01

• For the first time in my life a sitting president has insulted and called a former living president names. WTF? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 4, 2018 @ 08:45

4. The man has no conscience. Probably why creationsts like him so much. He resembles their gods.

Comment by shelldigger — April 4, 2018 @ 08:57