April 11, 2018

A rant on how the Christian religion has had and wants to keep privilege in the USA. How the Christian’s are more a danger in the USA to me as a gay man than Muslims. The reasons why. Hugs

1. My internet is spotty, so I didn’t get through the video. But I 100% agree with your text above it.

No Muslim in our local or federal government is actively trying to attack your way of life (or mine). ALL those actions come from Christians in this country. Some day in the far future, there might be enough Muslims in power in the U.S. to sway things their way, but we are so far from that now that it’s absurd for people to worry about “Sharia law” here. Especially when Christian law is nearly identical and is actively being pushed by Christians.

Comment by Anderson Connors — April 12, 2018 @ 09:48

• Thank you. I agree. But did you catchy my several days of comments back and forth with Amanda? She denies both things adamantly. Thanks for watching what you could of the video. I posted a link to a story on what power the church had over hollywood in the past. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 10:00

• I missed that, sorry. It’s also not really an arguable “viewpoint”; it’s just a fact. Someone who refuses to see a fact is difficult to reason with.

Comment by Anderson Connors — April 12, 2018 @ 10:03

• Yes it was a very difficult conversation. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 10:07

• Oops, sorry see you already read the post. I am behind. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 10:01

2. Hi Scottie;
    I am a multi-trillionaire, the King of the World, and am the Captain of a starship to the Andromeda Galaxy on the second weekends of every month.! Yep!! I have but a small home and cars of very modest make, work a difficult job and all these trappings of lower lower middle class, but don’t pay attention to any of that.
    My point: Just because someone claims a title doesn’t mean much.

hugs my brother;