April 11, 2018

The way it is in tRump’s USA. Horrible

(cartoon by Rob Rogers)

(cartoon by Phil Hands)

(cartoon by Paul Fell)

(cartoon by Rob Rogers)

(cartoon by Clay Bennett)

(cartoon by Jim Morin)

(cartoon by Monte Wolverton)

(cartoon by Dave Granlund)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Dave Granlund)

1. These are fabulous!

Comment by maryplumbago — April 11, 2018 @ 10:35

2. It’s like a sick comedy show that just won’t end. The people who asked the network to get it are now too embarrassed to admit it.
    Huge Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — April 11, 2018 @ 16:15

• You know I feel bad the rest of the world has to suffer because we have idiots here in the US that chose to vote for him. The world shouldn’t suffer for our stupidity. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 11, 2018 @ 16:27

• Well, so far I haven’t noticed a blind bit of difference. Maybe the hype is more focused internally?

Comment by Arkenaten — April 12, 2018 @ 06:59

• I was thinking of the syrian crisis. tRump and Russia state news arguing in the media over whos missiles are going to do more damage, Russia state TV telling people how to stock their bunkers for the upcoming war with the USA. The global economic upheaval caused the tariff wars the US is starting. I am glad it has not impacted your country yet, but the US is like a restless large beast in a bed, when it tosses around it disturbs everyone else on the same bed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 07:03

• Serious? Wow! Well , I never read or watch news so that is ”news”(sic) to me. Scottie
            I don’t know if it has impacted us to be honest. None of my crew have mentioned anything.
            Business for us is ticking along. No upheavals come to mind. Clients haven’t said anything as far as I am aware.
            Although the government did recently raise VAT (value added tax from 14 to 15%.
            My BIL is a long haul driver in Europe and we speak daily. He has not mentioned anything other than problems with traffic in Paris and parts of Italy.
            He was on a highway approaching Lyon this morning, and it was raining.
            So, personally, all seems much of a muchness.
            Bit chilly and foggy today, though. Rained last night and there was a problem with a local reservoir that resulted in 12 hours without municipal water. We are fortunate as we have a borehole at our spot.
            You can see we live such an exciting, dramatic life at The Ark’s spot!
            Phew … feet never touch the ground with all the drama!
            Time for lunch. Cheese,tomato and lettuce sandwichs and a nice coffee I think.
            🙂

Comment by Arkenaten — April 12, 2018 @ 07:15

• That is reassuring Ark. I hope it stays well. It also means the US is not as much the center of the universe as it likes to believe. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 07:43

• Others may see SA differently of course, it’s just that I have try not to let such stuff keep me awake at nights.

Comment by Arkenaten — April 12, 2018 @ 07:57

• Oh I agree. As I said it is a great reminder that the US is not the center of the universe / world and not everything revolves around us. If you listen to our news you get the idea that we are the only country that counts in the world. That is our ego problem talking and we need to realize it sometimes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 10:10