April 12, 2018

What is the law

Filed under: Atheism, Bigotry, Facts, History, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason, Religion — Tags: , , , — Scottie @ 14:31

Thumbnail

1. This is a land of laws, real laws, not religious mumbo jumbo from 2000 years ago. Wake up people. Save our democracy.

Comment by House of Heart — April 12, 2018 @ 14:47

• Are you disagreeing with the Post Amanda? Or agreeing with it. I can not tell. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 14:54

• My apologies House of Heart. I called you by the wrong name. Sorry. I have Amanda on my mind right now waiting for her answer to the last reply I sent her on white christian privilege. Sorry again. Still as you liked it I will take it you agree with my post. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 14:57

2. I’m stating my opinion. Hugs.

Comment by House of Heart — April 12, 2018 @ 14:57

• Ah, well I think it is one we share. I sent you an apology for calling you the wrong name. I posted the meme with the idea of trying to wake some people up, but I doubt it will. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 14:58

3. WAAAAAA!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!! Why do you keep mocking Christians?!!! WAAAAA!!!!! Now I have to whine at you about it! WAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!! My snowflake skin has been deeply offended by you, you nasty man, you!!!! WAAAAAAAA!!!!! WAAAAAA!!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 12, 2018 @ 16:36

• Yup. Seems a theme today. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 12, 2018 @ 16:37

• Right? I mean the level of “snow-flakery” from Trump-supporting, white Christians is stunning! They’re whining, bitching and complaining is sickening. Lordy be, they’re SUCH ultra-sensitive babies. WAAAAA!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 12, 2018 @ 16:47