April 15, 2018

Racial Stereotyping: You see a black guy, white guy, pretty girl committing a crime. What you do?

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, History, News, Questions, Race — Tags: , — Scottie @ 17:03

PLease watch this.  I know some of my readers do not like videos, but the time spent is of value.   It shows clearly that even when people claim not to be racist they act very differently to the skin color of the actors.   Thank you to Xena for posting this in her comments section.  Hugs

1. Scottie,
    Thanks for passing the video on. It speaks volumes.

Comment by Xena — April 15, 2018 @ 17:17

• I hope seeing is believing. When I tell people many don’t want to believe. maybe if they see it, they will help change it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 15, 2018 @ 17:18

• Some will see. Others will make excuses of justification. Still yet, there are some who just don’t care. (((((Hugs)))))

Comment by Xena — April 15, 2018 @ 17:44

2. Why am I not surprised?

Comment by Nan — April 15, 2018 @ 17:50

• I was stunned by the fact that even when told he was trying to steal it, they walked by the white guy. However when they see the black guy they are angry and accusing even when they first ask the question. Total assumption of guilt for the black guy. I won’t even talk about the woman thing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 15, 2018 @ 17:52

3. Wow Scottie. Great find. We have some work to do.

Comment by jim- — April 15, 2018 @ 19:09

• Yes. Hard to see how the people yelling at the black actor did not realize they were bias. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 15, 2018 @ 19:12

4. Yep. Very informative video.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 16, 2018 @ 13:33

• It just shocked me how fast the bystanders turned on the black guy, yet they ignored the white guy when he told them he was stealing the bike. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 16, 2018 @ 13:37