April 17, 2018

There Is No White Jesus. A short 2 minute funny but true video

Filed under: Creator, Prayers, Questions, Race, Reason, Religion — Tags: , , — Scottie @ 11:11

1. Brilliant. And the Northern-English accent of the bloke in the pews.is just perfect.
    ( you could compare it to a sort of Ye Haw Y’all American accent I suppose.)

Comment by Arkenaten — April 17, 2018 @ 11:26

• Y’alls gonna pay fer dat comment Saffer

Comment by jim- — April 17, 2018 @ 11:44

• As a matter of fact I am English – born and bred. Town called Ramsey.
        Though after living in SA for so long I tend to see myself less tied to a specific culture or nationality these days. After all, I am English, my wife is Portuguese and my kids are South African by birth. Oh, and one of my dogs is traditionally a German breed. I also have Japanese Koi, and the grass on my lawn is Kikuya – which originates from the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya, I believe. Oh, and my car is Italian!
        What else?
        I’ll shall ponder my other aspects of foreignness. … y’all.

Comment by Arkenaten — April 17, 2018 @ 12:00

• Your a International cabal of your own! a UN of sorts. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 17, 2018 @ 12:04

• I am English by genealogy but American. My wife is Panamanian, and all the kids have dual citizenship. We go back and forth. I am partial to the pastor alemán (German Shepard) but am currently dogless. Working on that.

Comment by jim- — April 17, 2018 @ 12:10

• Oh. And my car is a mint 1976 Chevy pickup with 60,000 miles on it. She’s a beauty.

Comment by jim- — April 17, 2018 @ 12:13

• See guys, the world is a lot smaller than anyone thought. We are a multi-ethnic cultural species. We have mixed so much that any claim of race is only a social construct. This is why I keep saying bigotry on the basis of race or ethnic background is stupid and wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 17, 2018 @ 12:20

• Ark & Jim. I think part of the problem in the US is not enough people can travel to other countries. They get mind locked in their small towns. In the US we have states bigger than some countries. We really miss out the education mixing with others can bring. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 17, 2018 @ 12:22

• True Scottie. Everything changes when you see others doing just fine outside of this place. You wouldn’t know it in this small town I live in, as this is the center of the known world.

Comment by jim- — April 17, 2018 @ 12:28

• I wish more could see it and understand the point. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 17, 2018 @ 11:55

2. Saw this before .. a “right on” video. 🙂

Too bad more “Christians” don’t have the opportunity to watch it. Of course, they would probably shout “Blasphemy!”

Comment by Nan — April 17, 2018 @ 11:53

• Yes the page I seen it on was filled with bitter comments from christians. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 17, 2018 @ 11:54

3. Love it!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 17, 2018 @ 14:23

4. Hi Scottie;
    Isn’t it interesting that the Christian God is shown in comfortable familiar imagery?

hugs
    randy

Comment by Randy — April 17, 2018 @ 17:39

• Yup. It was minding bending enough for the bible belt to have a dark skinned dreadlocked Jesus, anything more would kill them. Hope all is well. I have another doc appointment tomorrow. Getting Ron off to work now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 17, 2018 @ 17:45

5. hey friends, there has to be a white jesus, cause in palestine there lived people with only a darker complexion, Remember the crusades to the “holy land”, which consisted of knights from the middle of Europe. They are the reason, while the bible “looks” so familiar – long before Columbus found the west-Indies in 1492 – and please go and look into your history, where your forfathers came from. hope your family is healthy again including Jmes,

Comment by Miles — April 18, 2018 @ 13:23