April 26, 2018

Use your free will, walk away from religion and live this life, not the pretend next one you won’t have

Filed under: Atheism, Funny Stuff, meme, Questions, Reason, Religion — Tags: , , , — Scottie @ 08:42

GOD GAVE US FREE WILL

Christians and Muslims believe our God-given free will is crucially important.

It is so important that many parents beat religion into their kids from an early age–so they don’t use their free will to decide their parents’ religion is embarrassing garbage.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
———————————————————————————————————————————
———————————————————————————————————————————–
—————————————————————————————————————————————–
—————————————————————————————————————————————–
religion-is-a-mental-illness:
“God: Watch, don’t intervene, and make a note to punish the abuser when they die in a couple of decades. Maybe. If there isn’t a deathbed repentance.
”
————————————————————————————————————-

1. That first one is a very good one. Now, back to the drawing board for that preacher. He’s going to find something more difficult to argue.

Comment by jim- — April 26, 2018 @ 08:56

2. Nice job including Islam in this one, next time include the Jews and you’re on point!

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 09:01

• Amanda you still hanging around. You never answered any of the questions I asked you. You still think white privilege is not a thing? You know you sound like a white nationalist and racist? So what is your point about Islam Amanda, what about the Jewish people? You seem to be hung up on Muslims, you ask about them every time I post something on religion. Do you want to be one? Do you want to date one? Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 10:38

• From the Quran: 2:120: “Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion. Say: “Verily, Islâmic Guidance is the only Guidance. And if you were to follow their desires after what you have received of Knowledge, then you would have against Allâh neither any protector nor helper.” Allahu Akbar

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 26, 2018 @ 10:52

• I’m always around here somewhere.

I’d say white privilege is an unimportant thing and doesn’t exist in law/government. It barely exists in society. Harping on the racial issues by name calling and failing to suggest a solution to the supposed issue is only making the conversation about race more negative.

Can you give direct quotes for where you think I “sound like a white nationalist and racist”?
        Accusing people of such serious, extreme claims requires solid evidence.

My point is that all Abrahamic religions should be criticized equally; particularly Christianity and Islam because Islam is founded upon Christianity so the two go hand in hand, unbeknown to most people.

Do I want to be or date a Muslim? Ahaha wouldn’t I just go ahead and do that if I wanted to ?
        I bring up other religions than Christianity because it matters, it’s relevant to the world around us.

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 11:12

• Well I can say you are wrong about white privilege not being a huge problem in the US. I have given you examples of it. Here is another one.
          or

The conversation about race needs to happen, not be swept under the rug as it seems some people would like to do. You are part of the problem Amanda because you refuse to see the problem and that is part of your white privilege.

Yup, in almost all of our exchanges you come off that way. Here is one from today.

You even missed the point of the very meme you quoted. It was about parents / religions trying to get kids early and brainwash them. It could have been any and it is surely all religions, yet you focused on Islam and Jews. Really? You have a real bug about that one religion ( Islam ) yet you give christianity a pass in our conversations. I wonder why?

Amanda I don’t write the memes. You seem to think I edit out the Islamic ones and only go for the christians ones. In fact here is the website I get most of them from, I have posted it before.

If you have read my blog or even gone back in time a bit you know I do not hold any religion in any higher degree than the others. However I also do not single out Islam and Muslims. I treat them all the same and that means to some people I favor the muslims and islam. That is a race and religion bias I don’t have. But after the time we went for a few days over you trying to make the Islamic religion worse than the christian one, I do think it is a bias you have. The fact is in this country we deal more with christianity because it is the largest most dominant religion.

You are correct the religions around us do matter. However we have to understand that the blind spot we have towards christianity in this country. It is a part of christian religious privilege that christians can claim to be the victims of persecution in this country when they are denied the ability to persecute others they don’t like. That is a shit ton of privilege and the Tony Perkins and focus on family and the other christian leaders know it and use it to further their white religion as much as they can.

Now please go read the posts at the two links I included and we can talk about them. I am going to go have the pizza I just cooked for myself. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 11:35

• Actually the only example (though I wouldn’t call it that) you previously gave was that homosexuality wasn’t portrayed in film in the past, unless I missed something?

As for the “examples” you’ve just given:
            So, a random old man who happened to be white killing a kid who happened to be black and that’s your example of white privilege? You do realize that white supremacists/racists dont represent white people right ? And that racism exists in the black community no less than in the white ?
            You do realize that in MANY cities blacks in fact have the advantage, whereas whites might have to be careful walking around.
            Guns in the ghetto kill far more people than guns in the country.

Blacks have a higher rate of violent crime than whites do on average (not an opinion, a statistic), therefore the death rate of blacks by law enforcement is going to be disproportionate to the death rate of whites.

So is my white privilege the same thing that got me arrested three times?
            Is my white privilege the same thing that got me bruised up, tied up in the back of a squad car, and locked in solitary for three days?
            Is my white privilege what kept me from being called by “white girl” in high school and being told I was “pretty for a white girl”?
            Is my white privilege what kept me hungry as a child?
            Is my white privilege what made my ex beat me up in public and get away with it?

So you’re saying that criticizing Islam is white privilege? What does that make criticizing Christianity, atheist privilege?

This extreme leftism is getting so out of hand its dysfunctional.

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 12:15

• Amanda I would say you missed a lot. I wonder if you read the replies. I gave you examples of both white privilege and of christian privilege.

You don’t see the white privilege in the story of the 14 yr old boy? Ok the lady opens the door and starts to dress him down in a way she wouldn’t have with a white boy.

A woman inside began yelling “why are you trying to break into my house?” Brennan said he tried to explain to her that he was trying to get directions to Rochester High, but she continued yelling.

“After watching the video and hearing the wife say ‘why did these people choose my house?’ I knew it was racially-motivated,” Wright told WXYZ-TV. “I don’t know what other ‘these people’ she could possibly have been talking about. He was by himself. Wright said people in the neighborhood shouldn’t be afraid of a child, ‘let alone a skin tone.’”

Amanda these are from the post itself. Did you read it? Turns out the husband has shot at other black people. They have a stereotype in their heads and they think being white they are superior, so they get to act like they rule over the non-whites.

Amanda I have given you the definition of white privilege from four sources in a prior conversation. To sum it up it is when a white person is treated differently, differently, in a more positive way than someone who is not white would be.

White privilege (or white skin privilege) is the societal privilege that benefits people whom society identifies as white in some countries, beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same social, political, or economic circumstances.

It doesn’t mean that white people do not get arrested. It doesn’t mean white people are not poor. It doesn’t mean that white people can’t be bad as others. However normally the treatment of white people by law enforcement and by the judicial system is greatly different than for non-whites. Studies have shown that black people go to jail for the same crimes white people get probation or community service for. It is a fact that white and black people use weed at about the same rate, but black people go to jail far more often for it, where a white person doesn’t. Black kids in school get expelled or sent to juvenile detention when white kids get an hour or two detention. Different treatment due to skin color.

I do not know what crime you committed nor what school you went to. But white privilege does factor heavily in schools. Schools in white areas are far better off with more supplies and more staff. That is known. Nothing you wrote about your experiences has anything to do with the subject of white privilege. I am white, and male, it did not stop me from being abused in my childhood by white adoptive parents. That is not what white privilege is about.

Your comment about Islam makes no sense, try again when you understand what we are talking about. Being unreasonable about Islam is not white privilege even though here it is mostly white people who are doing it. Islam is not a race. It is a religion. So it would have to be called Islamophobic.

This is not extreme leftism Amanda. We are talking well known studied facts. It is the condition of our society right now in the US. I don’t know how you can be an adult in this country and not be hearing about it, seeing it, and learning about it every day.
              Did you hear about the two black men in the starbucks in Philadelphia? Read up on it. It has been in the news. That is white privilege in a nutshell. They sat there with out ordering while waiting for a business partner. With in two minutes the manager called the police because they had not ordered yet. She wanted them to leave, and refused them the bathroom key when they ask for it. Yet she did not have the same reaction to the white people just hanging around and not ordering. Two different standards, one for whites, one for blacks. In the second link did you read the post about the black lady? Do you think the police would have treated a white lady the same way. Would they have thrown her to the ground and told her they were going to break her arm? They refused to tell her what laws she was breaking because she was not breaking any. All over plastic silverware. That is the point. Different standards for different colors of skin.

You think the black lives matter and the police killings of unarmed black people is just because of a higher crime rate? That shows you do not understand the problem. Black people are killed for things white people are not, like traffic stops, sitting on the sidewalk, walking across the street. I recently seen a video of two people Jaywalking on an empty street. A police officer went after one of the guys. He tore into him, threatened him with arrest and imprisonment, was treating the guy like shit. Oh the difference. One guy was white and the other black. Guess which one the police officer went after. Yup the black guy.
              Guns in the ghetto? First that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Second crime is related a lot to economics. There is more crime in lower income areas. It is a fact that black people on average make a far less income in the US than whites. The average white family of 4 has an income of about $50,000. A black family of 4 has an average income of about $16,000. That is a huge difference and one I have told you about before. It doesn’t matter your skin color, low income areas have more crime, white, black , or green. Have you not heard of “poor white trash”? those people are real.
              Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 13:26

• @ Amanda

Judaism tends to keep a lower profile than Christianity and Islam, especially in the area of proselytizing, which,as far as I am aware, does not happen.
          Also, people tend to write about what they are familiar with, and this includes religion.
          Thus, a de-convert from a Christian upbringing is going to be hammering on Christianity more so than other faiths. This doesn’t mean they are necessarily any less negative towards other religions merely more uninformed and probably not inclined to do the massive amount of research required to truly understand another religion.

You come across as someone who is jacked- up regarding Judaism so perhaps a good idea would be to pool knowledge?
          Instead of ragging on Scottie why not do a few posts of your own and tell us all about Judaism? it would certainly help me for one.

Comment by Arkenaten — April 26, 2018 @ 12:20

• Actually when I say criticize the religion I mean the doctrine, belief system, and the ideology, not the people who follow it.

The reason I spread the message that all religion is equal is to raise awareness outside of our Christian bubble.

I think its a little odd to accuse the person who was called “white supremacist racist” and “privileged” of ragging, when all I do is discuss the topic and I never made a personal attack.

In a post I wrote a few months back on Islam I touched a little on Judaism, maybe I will write something on it.

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 12:24

Well, it might be hard to avoid criticizing all the people who follow it, but I get your point.

I think unfamiliarity is more or less on a par with lack of awareness, which is what prompted my response.
              One tends to ‘fight’ the battles one can win … or at least be able to give a good account of oneself in the ensuing battle.

So please, go after Judaism if this is your bag. Write more posts and I’ll reblog or reference them, you can be assured. I have no qualms regarding any antisemitic labels providing the criticism is justified.

As for your remark on racism etc I am not up to speed on this part of your dialogue with Scottie so this I will have to leave for you and him to sort out.

Got a link to the post you mentioned on your blog? I’d like to read it.

Comment by Arkenaten — April 26, 2018 @ 12:37

• I mean I dont see a problem with criticizing someone for their ideology so that’s fine.
              I think everyone who discusses a topic or issue should first educate themselves on it; those who dont know about it shouldn’t talk about it like they do. And those who dont care enough to read a damn book once and a while dont really bring much to the conversation, which is why those who do know about it should bring it up and spread awareness.
              I have no problem saying I have equal disdain for Judaism as the rest of them, because the doctrine is in my opinion problematic for those who are indoctrinated into it. And I think its also problematic to encourage an acceptance of all ideologies as valid/respectable in society

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 12:46

• I think everyone who discusses a topic or issue should first educate themselves on it; those who dont know about it shouldn’t talk about it like they do.

I know a reasonable amount about Christianity. I can, therefore, discuss it with a reasonable amount of confidence.
              I know a lot less about the tenets of Judaism and Islam but I see no reason why I could not have a discussion or even openly criticize some of the practices of both of these religions.
              One does not have to be au fait with Judaism or Islam for example to recognize that child circumcision is revolting and should be banned by law, so I am struggling to understand quite what your gripe is?

Comment by Arkenaten — April 26, 2018 @ 12:52

• Well in order to criticize something you have to know a little about it no?

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 13:25

• Indeed. So what exactly is the point you are trying to make, I am still lost on this one.

Comment by Arkenaten — April 26, 2018 @ 13:34

• I’ve just been responding to your comments

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 19:34

• Amanda if I may interrupt, you are responding but you are not saying anything. Ark has asked you the same question several times but you just repeat the same thing, which is not an answer. What is the point you are trying to make? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 19:52

• My original point, before the wave of unrelated personal attacks, is that all religions should be equally a part of the “religion is bad” conversation.

Comment by Amanda — April 26, 2018 @ 20:13

• Stop with the fake underfed precaution complex. You were not hit with a “wave of unrelated personal attacks”. You refused as normal to answer questions. You did not even bother to read the linked article I asked you to on the subject we were talking about. I know this because you wrote about a random white guy killing a black kid. He did not kill the kid. That was plain in the story. The kid ran away scared and hid and cried. I will have more to say to you in the morning, I am off to bed, but you need to go back over the questions asked by Ark. We both gave you a chance to write a post with your views and we would link to it. Your about page claims you are a writer. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 20:27

• If “white supremacist racist” are not personal attacks, do you mind providing direct quotes of mine that suggest I have white supremacist/racist views?

I dont think I need you to give me a “chance” to write anything, if I decide to write something I’ll let you know.

However I did read the article and fail to make the mental gymnast connection between a random racist guy and the rest of the population.

What’s it going to take to disprove the white privilege myth, a black president? Oh wait….

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 06:58

• Stop the drama. I am not interested in it and you don’t need it. You wrote

…wave of unrelated personal attack.

I said in reply to your comments

You know you sound like a white nationalist and racist?

Now you simply ignore any replies , you drop in, fire off a comment that sounds like you either do not know about the subject, do not read what is replied back to you, and now you want to claim that the way you come off is a "wave of unrelenting personal attacks"?   Grow up.

I have tried repeatedly to explain and show you examples. You have not done so in reply. You make statements like white privilege is not a thing when everyone knows it is. That is not in dispute. In fact it is really what white supremacy is all about , the idea of whites being better and so privileged. White privilege is so pervasive many whites don’t even realize they get treated better than non-whites in the same situations. Anyone who follows news and is educated knows of the dead black people who were simply stopped for nonsense stuff and were shot by police. Many of them are on tape. A few even prosecuted successfully, most get off due to the fear factor. Yes the police claim they shoot because they are afraid for their life, which they never seem to be so afraid of white people they have to shoot them.

Here is what is on your about page.

blockquote> Published freelance writer based in the US
              Certified professional writer
              <?blockquote>
              You really have so little comprehension of what you read that you do not even realize that we were trying to support you by publicizing what you wrote on our blogs. It was not about telling you what you had to write, it was offering to read what you wrote and link posts to it for our readers. It would have been a boost for you. I just read your post on the men arrested in starbucks. I asked you about it in reply to your comments here on my blog, but you did not address my questions. Your post was inaccurate and did not include many facts of the situation. Now that might be you did not investigate the story , or you were misleading people.

Amanda it is not just some random racist. In fact the guy and his wife claim they are not racist. The fact that they think their reactions are normal is the white privilege we are talking about.

Here is all the information you need to know on the subject. https://www.vox.com/cards/police-brutality-shootings-us/us-police-racism
              This article by a well known news organization breaks it all down by the numbers. The FBI numbers. It is really clear this is a country wide problem and one we really have to address.

Yes let’s talk about that black president. The things said and done clearly show racism. The tea party signs with Obama as a witch doctor in a grass skirt, the whole birther movement which the current president keep proclaiming he had proof of yet not only did not produce but later admitted was a lie, Ok lets see, maybe it was the fact that he was a christian yet even on fox news they constantly said he was a muslim. tRump kept demanding his school transcripts and claiming he didn’t get into Harvard on his own merit, and people believed it, even though it was false and clearly racist.
              Obama was president of the Harvard Law Association, tRump can hardly speak at a third grade level.

Seriously Amanda you hurt your credibility greatly when you won’t even admit that Obama was attacked unreasonable because of race.

Read the vox article and we will talk about it if you want. It will clear up a lot of your misconceptions. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 08:45

• But it doesn’t seem that you are saying anything of any substance.
              And a cursory glance down thread confirms this with comment to Scottie.

blockquote> … is that all religions should be equally a part of the “religion is bad” conversation.

I have been at pains to explain this to you and offered perfectly valid reasons why all religions may not be part of every religious themed conversation.
              A christian deconvert who may have suffered abuse during their time in Christianity is almost certainly going to hammer their old religion because they are familiar with it.
              You seem to be implying that someone such as Scottie may be giving one or another religion – Judaism for example – a free pass simply because he does not lambaste it every time he runs a post on Christianity?

As I have explained the reason why this is likely the case I fail to see what is your point,, and as I may have missed something here, I have asked you to clarify it a couple of times already.

So please, once again, what exactly is the point of your criticism?
              I also asked for a link to the post you wrote – the one you mentioned.
              Did you forget?

Comment by Arkenaten — April 27, 2018 @ 09:42

• I wasn’t referring to “every religious themed conversation” I was referring to the conversation that condemns religion in general.

Christianity is not the only religion mentioned in this post which is why I originally commented. I literally said “nice job including Islam”, not sure how that’s ‘criticism’?

The post is within the last couple months so if you scroll down my feed its the only one with “islam” in the title.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 11:04

• Amanda you forgot the second half of your first comment.

… Nice job including Islam in this one, next time include the Jews and you’re on point!

My response was you seem in all our conversation to be fixated on Islam and muslims. You did not answer to that.

However you seemed to disregard the point Ark is making and that I made. In our country the majority of memes about religion are about christianity. Also I would add that to make a point about religion one doesn’t need to include every religion on the planet. That is a point Ark made that you seemed to have have missed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 11:27

• Mentioning Judaism is being fixated on Islam ?

I didn’t disregard the fact that most Americans are unaware about Islam, my point is that its important to spread awareness.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 11:30

• Holy screwball Amanda , do you do this on purpose? Try understanding context. You mention Islam in almost every new conversation. We went three days arguing about Islam and muslims. You don’t mention the other world’s religions like:

The world’s 20 largest religions and their number of believers are:

Christianity (2.1 billion)
              Islam (1.3 billion)
              Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
              Hinduism (900 million)
              Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
              Buddhism 376 million
              Primal-indigenous (300 million)
              African traditional and Diasporic (100 million)
              Sikhism (23 million)
              Juche (19 million)
              Spiritism (15 million)
              Judaism (14 million)
              Bahai (7 million)
              Jainism (4.2 million)
              Shinto (4 million)
              Cao Dai (4 million)
              Zoroastrianism (2.6 million)
              Tenrikyo (2 million)
              Neo-Paganism (1 million)
              Unitarian-Universalism (800,000)

So to take the two you made specific mention of and then the many times you have singled out islam does give the idea you are fixated on islam and maybe even judaism.

Here is the important part. I have asked you repeatedly to explain that, to have a conversation about why you think they need to be in every post about religion. But rather than give facts, or even supposition you have until now ignored the questions. You have finally said you think that all religions are equally bad, and I do disagree with that. That is a topic we can discuss.

As for awareness, most people have an awareness of islam. They know what the word muslim means to them. The problem in our country Amanda is fighting the misconceptions and stereotypes. The post and the memes were to make specific points about the idea of the religions mentioned, religion in general, and to point out the silly stuff that makes no sense. You did not mention the one that included the Catholic religion by name, but again the names were not the important part of the memes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 11:44

• I seem to remember saying “Abrahamic” religions somewhere in this thread.
              I’m sure I did but I’ll reiterate, those three religions are clumped together because they are Semitic;
              I brought the third one into the conversation in which you already mentioned the other two.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 11:47

• Yes Amanda you did. In fact I just reread the entire comment you wrote.

I addressed your concerns in my reply. but you never answered the fact you missed the point or did not care about the point of the very meme you pointed out.

However let's go back over the idea that we should single out those three when earlier you stated that all religions should be treated as equally bad. That seems conflictory.

Here is something we agree on.
              An Abrahamic religion is a religion whose followers believe in prophet Abraham and his descendants to hold an important role in human spiritual development. The best known Abrahamic religions are Judaism, Christianity and Islam

So first came judaism in different forms, then forms of christianity, and then the different kinds of Islam.

Now you asked earlier about how you sound like a white nationalist. I replied to you on that and you have ignored it. Here is one statement you made that makes you sound like one.

Amanda everyone understands there is a big race problem in our country. It has been ignored and people have shied away from acknowledging it but it has become very clear there is a huge problem. We need to address it or it will end up tearing our country apart. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 12:08

• Also if you wont provide a quote that validates me sounding like I have racist and white nationalist views, I cant correspond any longer.

I wont have discourse with someone who just uses baseless name calling as their argument.

And yeah Obama went to Harvard because of white privilege, ok…

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 11:35

• Amanda I have already provided them. If you chose not to correspond that is your choice, I have tried to be fair even when you have pushed my patience to the max frustration level.

I you simply either do not know how to have a conversation or can not understand what is read. I have given you the definition of white privilege about six times now. You still can not seem to grasp it. How you get:

And yeah Obama went to Harvard because of white privilege, ok…

out of a discussion on the the fact that people claimed he did not qualify for Harvard because he is black. This is what I wrote:

How the hell do you miss the point of what is written? Where is the point made that Obama got into Harvard because he is white?

Now please address this issue. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 11:51

• So.. Republican voters – many of whom are black – didn’t like the Democratic president because he’s black? Interesting..

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 12:19

• Stop. Answer the reply questions instead of going off on a tangent. This is why we never get anywhere, you just sidestep to another issue.
              Then if you want to talk about black voters and Obama we can have that talk. But first go back and answerr my question. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 12:21

• We get nowhere because I make valid as fuck statements and libflakes get triggered and start Terretsing out yelling buzzwords like “racist!” and “privilege!” and “oppression!”

I said I wanted a valid reason for being accused of sounding like a racist and you provided the excuse that “you deny white privilege”.
              I want a valid reason for “white nationalist” before I’m willing to respond.

Seriously you’re trying to make me seem like I think white people are inherently better than black people and then the only example you provide is that I refuse to acknowledge your libtard crybaby bullshit philosophy?
              No, give me a GOOD reason you said that autistic shit about white supremacy or don’t expect me to continue the conversation.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 12:30

• OK Amanda lets play your game. One last time. You claim white privilege is unimportant. You deny blacks are discriminated against in government and law enforcement. You do this despite the evidence presented. The stats on the matter, from different pages. The F.B.I.’s own information shows your wrong but you insist you were correct.

This is only from your conversation in this thread.

or this one which was incorrect

The guy who shot up Pulse night club and killed several people was a gay Muslim.

or

Anyone who’s read the Bible and who’s read the Quran is well aware of the fucked up doctrines in both, however there is absolutely NO denying that Islam is without doubt more sexist, homophobic, violent, and barbaric.

Not true Amanda. The books are about equally horrible , however in practice the areas that have a Islamic theocracy they do push Islamic laws to the extreme. We covered this. The only reason christianity doesn’t follow through on their books calls for stoning children and other horrible crap is they can’t get away with it. Yet. However they do push it as far as they can in some churches by treating women as low and horribly as possible.
              Oh and I loved this one. Especially the last line Amanda.

You really think a blacks reaction vs a whites reaction is a valid way to make policies? Why not statistics or common sense? Or have you thoroughly abandoned those things in your quest to be as much of a cucked liberal as possible?

Only a libtard cuck would hate their own race so much that it prevents them from rational thought in the ways that you have.

There is no systemic racisim. If anything, liberal propaganda is pushing racism against whites.

Really no such thing as systemic racism? And you wonder why I said you come across as a white nationalist. Really you don’t see it?

Or here,

I dont understand how you can have disdain for only Christianity and not Islam ? They are equally bad at the very least, and frankly Islam is worse.

I have shown repeatedly I do not single out christianity but you keep bring it up with no examples. Again you seem fixated on islam.

Then there was this one without any justification.

The ban on travelling from Muslim countries is intelligent

Stricter immigration policies is intelligent

Again without any justification. These are things that are thrown out by white nationalist who do not want anyone but white people coming into the US and want to keep a white majority here.

So Amanda I have answered your question again. With examples from your own words. Don’t say I do not answer you. Do acknowledge how hard I work on comments. Do understand I keep records to refer back to on issues.

Now while I have included the one below for fun, I have not posted here the many times you fly off the handle and insult me, that you name call, all again with no justification given other than I do not support your feelings of how things are.

Not really part of the question but I did notice this from you.

A grown man who is feminist, race-baitng, anti-gun rights, pro-illegals, trump-hating-circle-jerking, left wing liberal is the trolliest troll I have ever come across.

I left out all the other ones where you claim that CNN has as much bias a fox, that you go off on me with accusations that you never back up. So at least I am backing up the idea that you come across as bias, a white nationalist, and someone uneducated on the subject of race bigotry in our country.

So you show me how I am wrong, the F.B.I is wrong, the news organizations are wrong, Vox is wrong.

I posted this. https://scottiestoybox.com/2018/04/27/there-are-huge-racial-disparities-in-how-us-police-use-force/
              It shows the facts on the subject of police discrimination and shootings. Racism.

What have you presented? Your feelings. Your own antidotes which I had the courtesy to reply to. Again I still am waiting for you to answer the last question I asked. I am running out of patience. I do a hell of a lot of work in replying to you, to your comments and you blow them off and don’t even bother to address the information in them. Then you actually write something that shows you didn’t understand or read what was included. You demand things already provided while not answering any questions asked of you.

You have yet to provide one valid fact. You have provided statements as to your feelings and they are your feelings but they are wrong on the facts.

So call it an end if you want. A conversation goes both ways and this one seems to be all me doing the work. The choice Amanda is yours. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 13:17

• Its not about a game Scottie it’s about the fact that making accusations like that are useless and “racist” should not be thrown around the way you throw it around.

How does me denying that white privilege is a problem in society or that it exists mean that I think white people are a superior race to other races ?

The reason I brought up the shooter being a gay Muslim is because your post was about a white christian shooter as the basis of Christianity and whiteness being bad. Please dont use my comments out of context, because I could do the same thing with you saying “white Christian”.

What is the difference between saying white Christian shooter and gay Muslim shooter ???

How does commenting on the fact that the Quran and Bible are sexist and homophobic and violent and barbaric mean that I am racist and white nationalist ??

How does supporting a temporary ban of citizens from Sharia countries entering the country mean that I think white people are superior ? MUSLIM IS NOT A RACE. It is a dangerous doctrine (which you already know) that we need to be careful with letting spread to the States.

Condemning a religion is not the same as saying I am genetically superior to the people of that religion.

Did you really use the example “stricter immigration policies are a good idea” as an example of me sounding like I think white people are superior ? There is just no fucking way you’re serious. You’ve got to be joking. There is just no way you could be serious.

Nothing I’ve said is in any way suggestive of racism.

And if I were racist and white nationalist, believe me you would know about it, just like all of my other opinions.

Most of my opinions are different than yours so naturally you take everything I say and present it as offensive, racist, bigoted, blah blah blah roll the liberal recording.

When the far left learns how to stop crying and how to have an adult conversation without a triggered name calling mid-life crisis, give me a call.

I stand by everything I’ve said and my correspondence with this blog ends now indefinitely.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 14:42

• Great it will save me the trouble of responding to your attempts not to see how your own words have defined you. Nothing was taken out of context, and the comments are open to any , including you , who want to go through them. You need to expand your base of information and knowledge because you are lacking. As race is a social construct, muslin is normally used as a race. I already went over that with you. Islam is used as the religion and muslin is used colloquially as a race. See this is the problem Amanda, you have no understanding of the subject and then you deny you were wrong. You don’t understand white privilege or simply deny it, so you claim it not only doesn’t exist but that it is all unimportant. It is very important to the ones being discriminated against. And they are not white. You never answered all the stats and pages of information I quoted. You seem not to be able to read , as I said that the comment you made on immigration were commonly used by white nationalist. Did you even try to read what I wrote? If so why ask the question in such a dismissive way. Everything I quoted from your own words shows you do not understand the subject of racism and white privilege and the current situation here in the US. I have no idea where you got the idea that condemning a religion is making you genetically superior. I never wrote that. Again you don’t read what I write , you assume and make stuff up and go with it. Do you drink? I take what you write as your position, it is what you write that shows your position. Your taunts when you get called out and shown wrong are a form of changing the discussion so you can keep from admitting you are wrong and you don’t want people to see that. They do anyway. I love that you think you can stand on a higher ground because I said you come across as a white national ( note I never called you one, something again as you don’t or can’t read you seem to miss ) when you hurl insults constantly when you are shown wrong. Again on the Pulse nightclub shooting you still can not admit you got it all wrong. You just proved with that whole screed you can not understand what you read. I never posted a shooter as christian and white as the reason they were wrong. I post about those shooters because people, perhaps you Amanda , seem unable to admit they exist and are in fact terrorist. But that was plain in what I posted.

I am glad you won’t be coming back. However I won’t ban you. When you grow up, try to learn and understand the subjects posted about, come on back. When you want to learn come on back. When you can give more effort to what is posted, and the comments and replies, come on back. Till then I will say… Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 15:05

• Oh and also Amanda , and for anyone who might go to your site. I did notice you removed my comment on the men arrested at starbucks post. I did included a lot of information you left out, and gave sources for the true facts. I pointed out where you were incorrect in your post. You removed my comment with no reply. I also noticed you removed my reply to Ben where I also included information you left out. I don’t’ care personally , but it does show how you act and also how immature and uninformed you are. Bad bloggers need to delete comments, and you do. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 15:13

• Oh and Amanda as for black republicans. I can hardly say many are republican.

Trends in party affiliation among black voters have been largely stable over recent years. Overall, 87% of black voters identify with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, compared with just 7% who identify as Republican or lean Republican.

From: http://www.people-press.org/2016/09/13/2-party-affiliation-among-voters-1992-2016/

7% compared to the 87% democrats is not really "many" as your comment suggests.   Facts are pesky things.   Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 27, 2018 @ 12:27

• So in actual fact you are not criticizing the post at all, then? Is this the case?
              I shall read your post.

Comment by Arkenaten — April 27, 2018 @ 11:47

• Originally? Not this post I wasn’t, I literally just meant what I said in the original comment.

Thanks let me know what you’d like elaboration on.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 11:49

• Amanda I wrote you sound like. I gave you examples. As for your having white privilege do you still not understand what white privilege is? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 13:30

• Amanda that is a great idea Ark is suggesting. When you do it leave the link to it in the comments and I will make sure it gets attention. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2018 @ 13:28

3. The rib being made into Adam’s genetically cloned fuck buddy is priceless! Never thought of it like that but it sure is true.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 26, 2018 @ 10:02

4. I wasn’t referring to “every religious themed conversation”, I was referring to conversations condemning religion in general.

Christianity is not the only religion mentioned in this post which is why I originally commented. I literally said “nice job for including Islam”, that’s all; I’m not sure how that’s”criticism”?

The post is within the last couple months so if you scroll down my feed its the only one with “Islam” in the title.

Comment by Amanda — April 27, 2018 @ 10:59