April 28, 2018

Poisoning

Filed under: Children, Criminal, Greed, Harm, Health, meme, News, Political, Questions, Sad — Tags: , , , — Scottie @ 12:56

1. I was so angry at news government is ending free bottled water for residents of Flint. It’s disgusting, criminal and unconscionable.

Comment by Notes To Ponder — April 29, 2018 @ 10:01

• I agree. It is criminal that national resources are not being directed at fixing the problem. I posted this https://scottiestoybox.com/2018/04/28/the-cost/ it would take 55 Million to fix the pipes in flint and the water problem. We spent 224 million just on the missiles we used to bomb Syria. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 29, 2018 @ 10:05

• 55 million is nothing! What’s wrong with America?

Comment by Notes To Ponder — April 29, 2018 @ 10:18

• Great question. It is one I have been asking since the 2016 election. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 29, 2018 @ 10:19

• Sigh. I’ve been asking for longer than that! Trump isn’t the problem, he’s a product of systematic, collective refusal to acknowledge dangerously flawed constitutional absurdity.

Comment by Notes To Ponder — April 29, 2018 @ 10:37

• Yes, I was referring to the ones that bought his bull hook line and sinker. I was referring to those who still support him even if it means hurting themselves and denying the religious tenets they have held most of their lives. I can only say it is an attempt to keep white majority rule and white privilege in most of them. And they don’t even understand it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 29, 2018 @ 10:44

• Spewing constitutional froth faster than a rabid skunk isn’t going to save white privilege. Wake up people! The only thing they don’t understand is that propaganda, fear and misinformation are pulling their strings. Argh!!!!

Comment by Notes To Ponder — April 29, 2018 @ 11:03