May 12, 2018

When a whale swam up to this woman and wouldn’t leave her alone, she was freaked out — until she realized he was saving her life 🐳

Filed under: Animals, Love, News, Twitter — Scottie @ 12:00

1. Cool.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 12, 2018 @ 13:37

• It is a shame humans hunt these creatures. Think of the thought and actions the whale went through. I mean here is a whale, has to recognize the human as a being that is not able to defend itself, has to decide to intervene to help the human. Does it without hurting the human who is frail. Recognizing the safety of the boat for the human. That is smarts. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 12, 2018 @ 14:45

2. Amazing. Tends to make the eyes mist up doesn’t it?

Comment by Arkenaten — May 12, 2018 @ 16:14

• Yes. I am not a superstitious person, I am not into the supernatural anymore. So I must conclude evolution gave these creatures the ability to care what happens to the smaller weaker things in the ocean, and a healthy dislike of sharks. They protect others from sharks, why? Is it because sharks and Orcas attack their young? You mentioned looking into the eyes of your dog and seeing something that trigger a though chain that changed your lifestyle. How much do these animals know that we do not credit them for? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 12, 2018 @ 16:18

• Indeed, and it is behaviour such as this that should remind us that we are ALL animals.

Comment by Arkenaten — May 12, 2018 @ 16:25

• Yes, and other animals have abilities we may not realize. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 12, 2018 @ 16:54

• I hear ya’. GOP animals, unfortunately, can vote. 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 12, 2018 @ 16:56

• Mabe that is a good thing. We would be voted off the planet. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 12, 2018 @ 17:03

• Sorry I read that wrong. Yes the gop can vote and shouldn’t. The animals that should vote don’t. Screwed up world. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 12, 2018 @ 17:04

3. That. Was. Freakin’. AWESOME! I’m so showing that to my nine year old. He is obsessed with the earth, ocean and animals. He loves ANYTHING science. He wants to research diseases and work at the CDC some day.

Yes, I did that. I squeezed in a way to brag about my lil’ baby monkey. 🙊

Comment by Charity — May 14, 2018 @ 21:13

• You have a right to brag, he is your son. I hope he joys the video. On twitter that site The Dodo has a lot of great animal videos he might like. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 15, 2018 @ 08:28

• He very much loved the video! Thank you for sharing, Scottie.

Comment by Charity — May 15, 2018 @ 09:07