May 16, 2018

Ranting Pro-Trump NYC Lawyer Threatens To Call ICE Because Deli Staffers Were Speaking Spanish [VIDEO]

This sadly is America today under tRump and his fowl ilk.

I simply do not feel like posting the shit this man said and his seeming not to understand US law, even though he is a lawyer.   There is not national language in the USA and the fact that you can not speak a language others are speaking is not their fault, it is yours.  These people were not speaking to him.  However just hearing something he couldn’t understand set off his “white english privilege” to explode.   I lived in a country where I couldn’t speak the language.  I tried, but it is a skill I did not have.  Those people did not shun me, nor make me feel bad, they helped me, often changing to english to make sure I was included. Why can we not do the same here?   Hugs

1. What a total asshole!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 16, 2018 @ 15:38

• Really? I don’t think Scottie is that bad. Oh, the guy in the article. Whew. You scared me Dave. 🙂

Comment by jim- — May 16, 2018 @ 15:55

• 😃😄😉😍😎Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2018 @ 15:57

• Dave scares me, too. That bastard! Runs around actin’ all high ‘n mighty like! Just wait til I get me mitts on ’em! Why, I’ll moider da bum!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 16, 2018 @ 16:00

• 😍😆😋Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2018 @ 16:00

• Oh, before I ferget, who da’ frack is Dave?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 16, 2018 @ 16:02

• Got me but he is one bad jerk asshole from what people are saying. He is not getting in invite to my next taco party. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2018 @ 16:04

• Good, cause if here’s there, brother, I ain’t comin’–not after that fiasco with the goldfish and the Russian hookers that went on last year!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 16, 2018 @ 16:08

• God you bringing that up again. I had just managed to live that shit down. I have neighbors , and they watch. sometimes with binoculars. Being gay was one thing, but they were not letting that shit pass. I had to reapply to the homeowners association. Dave screwed me over on that , and he never paid his share. Jerk. 🤣😅😂😋 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2018 @ 16:11

• Yes, and I really want to add a bunch more. What infuriates me is his type think they are the new majority, the new power in the USA. They are not, not now and never were. They just make life hard for those already struggling. Damn I hate that tRump has emboldened this filth. I have spend my life trying to end their ideas, and now it is a raging fire I again have to fight. But this does show that it is not just uneducated people who are bigots and idiots, this is an educated lawyer. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2018 @ 15:57

• So very, very true!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — May 16, 2018 @ 16:01

• It just makes me so infuriated Jeff. I know that there are assholes and bad people everywhere, but they seem to be tRump supporters mostly. That should tell us something. This guy seems to have all the breaks in life, he should be happy. Instead he goes after those lower on the economic latter than him. Fuck. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2018 @ 16:03

2. This made me sick when I saw the clip on TV. I bet Faux News didn’t even mention it. What really gets to me are the trump supporters…such filth is correct. I think the biggest underlying thing in their support is racism and next is the gay marriage and anti abortion obsession in the religious. But white superiority is the main one and it so reminds me of pre Nazi Germany.

Comment by maryplumbago — May 18, 2018 @ 07:42

• YES! I feel you are very correct. This is why when people say I should treat tRump supporters with kid gloves I say no. I push back. When something like racism and other bigorties are encountered they must be fought back against. tRump supporters right now would love him to be a dictator. The radical fundamentalist religious groups have thrown their moral code out the window to get ideology justices that will rule not on law but on religious dogma. What has happened in the lower courts, and the court of appeals has caused great harm and thrown this country back a century destroying all the civil rights progressive progress made this century. It is a scary time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2018 @ 08:01