May 20, 2018

tRump skills

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, Greed, Harm, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 08:24

(story here) .. (cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

1. Trump? Who is trump? Is he the old Idiot who doesn’t know that his wifes name is Melania and no Melanie?

Comment by miles — May 20, 2018 @ 15:03

2. Hi Scottie;
    I was doing a bit of snooping and reading and …. yeah, research, that’s it. I wasn’t just wasting time surfing, I was researching. So, as I said, I was doing some research and stumbled upon a question that I just had to send your way: Based on the republican idea that putting in someone who is blatantly rich and white, self describing as a business genius, would that follow that Bill Gates would make a good president? Would Bill Gates gather the required support of both republicans and democrats, and would he be someone you would consider?

Me personally, I found myself stumped on that but I think I would.

hugs;
    randy

Comment by randy — May 20, 2018 @ 16:12

• I love it! Randy I would vote for Bill Gates in a heartbeat. However the republicans and their state TV called Fox News would immediately claim rich people are not only totally evil but inciting everyone who votes for them to sit in the very pits of hell. In Fact Sean Hannity would claim that Bill Gates ate babies and Tucker Carlson would provided the places that this was done.

In a serious note, I do feel sorry for those who believe the State TV lies, but I am unsure how to reach them. I guess we must keep showing them the real world when possible. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 20, 2018 @ 16:48

• Please no Randy. cause Bill Gated started out his career as a swindler; he kind of stole DRDOS from another garagefirm-owner in the 1980ties and made it “his” MSDOS without paying anything for that swindle. Also Bill Gates is still not honest with his foundation: How could it be that – despite of his foundation – he gets richer and richer┬┤?? I would rather not like a betrayer as american president, who nowadays makes his foundation buy stockholding of the pharma industry and force the management to sell their serums to the third world for fullprices only – by help of the United Nations – Please go and google for “Bill Gates” a bit. He could not have anything deleted.

Comment by miles — May 21, 2018 @ 10:17

• globaljustice.org will do

Comment by miles — May 21, 2018 @ 10:40

• Miles I know some of Bill Gates history. He did use stuff he learned for Los Alamos labs because they did not want it and told him he could. He did make an offer to IBM and they rejected it and gave him the opening to take what he knew and use it. Yes he did work for them and developed stuff, but they basically told him to keep it. Regardless he has proven his foundation is respectable and doing good works. He is trying to help the poorest people and Miles that is worth a lot. On this we disagree. I do support the work the Bill Gates foundation does. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 21, 2018 @ 15:43

3. ” ┬┤How Bill Gates billions silences criticism of his developing agenda”
    Scottie, I woder how you could believe in the bmelinda undd Bill Gates founddation so much, The make you believe what they want poeple to believe about their foundation. But it is mostly for the Gates’ good. They help their own Wallet. He was a swindler in the 1980ies when he kindof stole D igitalResearchDOS – in those time I came from CPM 86 and had DRDOS on one of my PCs, andd it worked as a MSdos -, and sold it as his work to IBM; and he is a swindler today, an “Honest swindler”, If you just read my link combined with Bill Gates foundation.

Comment by miles — May 22, 2018 @ 10:54

• There are more to this than has been said Miles. I also know the work his foundation has done is a huge benefit to poor people today. No one is all good , but Gates and his wife have done more good than harm. I disagree with your interpretation of the the start up and work that went into beginning his company as a swindle. But we have talked about this,s o we will have to agree to disagree. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 22, 2018 @ 11:11