June 5, 2018

The US under king want to be tRump

Filed under: Cartoons, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 10:00

(story here) .. (cartoon by Andy Marlette)

(cartoon by Steve Sack)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(cartoon by Clay Jones)

(cartoon by Tim Eagan)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Matt Wuerker)

(cartoon by Tim Eagan)

1. Nice. Sad, but true with these ones.

Scottie, could you do me a favor and re-follow me? I had to create a new site since I had some problems with my old one after changing my site address. Thanks. Take care.

Comment by Ben — June 5, 2018 @ 11:33

• Thanks for the heads up Ben. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 11:34

• Thank you. I have to find all of the people who followed my old site and beg for new follows. Oh well. If only I understood computers better I could just fix the old site.

Comment by Ben — June 5, 2018 @ 11:37

• I am having trouble with the new system. I can not figure out how to follow your new blog. The dang easy to use follow button is now gone in wordpress. Any ideas on how I can get you on my followed list? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 11:47

• when you click on my picture, does a follow tab show up at the top of the screen? It does when I click on someone else’s page.

Comment by Ben — June 5, 2018 @ 11:49

• No but I did get you followed. When you liked the comment your like came up with a follow button. So I guess to follow someone I got to get them to like a comment? Weird. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 11:52

• I don’t understand technology

Comment by Ben — June 5, 2018 @ 11:52

• I understand tech but I do not understand wordpress. They keep changing things that worked to make them harder to do. The old follow system was super easy, you scrolled on a blog and it popped up. This new way is beyond making sense. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 11:54

• I bought a new phone a few months ago. Liked it just fine. Then I had a system update one day and everything now looks different and things aren’t where they once were on there. WordPress is becoming the same way.

Comment by Ben — June 5, 2018 @ 12:00

• Hopefully clicking on my picture will work. People kept telling me it didn’t work on the old site, saying it looked like my account was deleted. sigh

Comment by Ben — June 5, 2018 @ 11:47

• WordPress has messed with the way the blogs are followed. I read on how to do it in the new way but it wont work. I have tried three blogs now. Will keep trying. WordPress says I have to go through the reader to follow, but that didn’t work so far either. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 11:49

2. The USA government sent an incompetent ambassador to Germany: “As the tree is, so is the fruit.”
    It is soo wonderful, that the US can send only one ambassador, cause one of his kind is enough.

Comment by miles — June 5, 2018 @ 12:28

• Has this Mr. Grenell only to a religious school??? – without even a final certificate?

Comment by miles — June 5, 2018 @ 12:34

• He is a rabid tRump supporter with hard right views. He will cause trouble I think. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 12:37

• I read today that Germany is thinking of expelling the ambassador. I hope they do. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 5, 2018 @ 12:36

• It would serve him (and Trump) right. His behavior is a disgrace. Don’t be surprised to see it happen. German public opinion is a lot more hostile to trump than the Merkel government is, so it would be a popular move over there.

Comment by Infidel753 — June 5, 2018 @ 15:07