June 7, 2018

Just characters in a mythical story.

Filed under: Atheism, History, Memes, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 08:46

1. There are also hundreds of dead kings from the days of old whose graves burst open and they, too, returned to life when Jesus did. I wonder wtf happened to those guys?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 7, 2018 @ 09:18

• Great point. Hey if you get raised from the dead, are you then immortal? Live forever? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 09:26

• They walk among us …

Comment by Nan — June 7, 2018 @ 12:06

• Pence could be one. He looks like a reanimated corpse.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 7, 2018 @ 12:07

• Oh Snap. Good one. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 12:44

• Just watched a video of a cabinet meeting where tRump was singing his own praises. tRump takes his water bottle and places it on the floor. Pence immediately does the same thing. What a kiss ass. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 15:20

• So did Rudy, I believe. What a pathetic bunch of spineless worms.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 7, 2018 @ 15:51

• I think it is some sort of cult like behavior. Really. Normal people do not follow doing what the leader does lock step. I just find the whole thing so weird . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 16:59

• They worship that orange piece of shit even though he’ll bend them over a barrel, screw ’em, and toss ’em under a bus if he thinks it will help him somehow.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 7, 2018 @ 17:01

• Ouch, yes but the brain function did not resurrect along with the body . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 12:45

2. They w e r e just characters in a story, cause the bible is no more than a (Grimms Mรคrchen – a wonderful fairytale-book) fairytale-book. In real history you don’t find no Proof for fairytales.

Comment by miles — June 7, 2018 @ 12:59

• Yes, you are right Miles. Hope all is well for you. I hope Germany kicks out that stupid US ambassador for meddling and insult your government. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 15:18

3. It’s my favorite bible game, try to figure out the stories of the non-main characters. Very two dimensional. Worse than Star Wars episodes I, II, and III.

Comment by thespartanatheist — June 7, 2018 @ 15:27

• ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜† I think it would be fun to make us really off the wall lives for these characters. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 15:34

• I love it! I’ll write ’em, and say I got them by “divine revelation.”

Comment by thespartanatheist — June 7, 2018 @ 15:56

• Grand. You write them and I will read them. I am smiling at the thought already. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2018 @ 16:48

4. Funny, they were important enough to save, but not enough to matter in any other way.

Comment by danielwalldammit — June 7, 2018 @ 18:49