June 9, 2018

Changed theme.

Filed under: My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 13:50

Well what do you guys think , is it easy to read?  Is it big enough?  Do you have the like and share buttons again?   Hugs

1. On my computer, the words are HUGE!!! In fact, the entire theme is over-sized. Also, the first line of a comment is cut off by the “date.”

But if it works for you and you have all the stuff you were missing … who are we to say? 😉

Comment by Nan — June 9, 2018 @ 14:13

• No I did not get any of the buttons back. If it is too big I will have to find a way to shrink it. Thanks. The more feedback I get the easier it is to fix. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 9, 2018 @ 14:20

2. I changed my mind once but lost it in the process and things haven’t been the same since.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 9, 2018 @ 14:38

• Dear man, that is totally confusing. the old one was much more logical and comprehensible. Please. NOOOO.

Comment by miles — June 9, 2018 @ 14:50

• Oh, this happened decades ago. My current, confused, lost mind is what I’ve been using every day since.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 9, 2018 @ 14:54

• Sorry you need an upgrade. That will change everything and make it worse. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 9, 2018 @ 15:38

• Mile. What is wrong with it. Please tell me. I might be able to fix it. I can not go back to the old one, they don’t offer it. But if it wont display correctly I will change it for another one. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 9, 2018 @ 15:37

• Scottie please get the old theme back , with the infos on the smaller right. As you had it for so long, it might be out of use by now. So ask them wordpress support people, if they can help. ‘Two colums with the smaller colum on the right is the best format for my feeling. In the present format your avatar is one screen larege, as is the logo for “I voted the infosare ” down under”
        I use Foirefox 64 for windoofs.

Comment by miles — June 9, 2018 @ 21:49

• This is only two columns with the sidebar. I will look later today for another theme but I did not see many to choose from. Sorry it won’t display correctly for you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 10, 2018 @ 06:59

• This is only two columns with the sidebar. I will look later today for another theme but I did not see many to choose from. Sorry it won’t display correctly for you. Miles does firefox have a zoom setting where you could lower the page size? It is weird because I don’t see it on my screen as you describe. So I am worried if I go to another of this batch they will look wrong on your screen. I will try this after noon to find one if you can not make it smaller on your screen. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 10, 2018 @ 07:54

• If it comes back can you ask it to bring mine with it. Then you can forward it to me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 9, 2018 @ 15:36

3. could have sworn I left a message here last night. Gremlins, I tell ya, gremlins. It looks fine, reads easily, has a nice beat and I can dance to it. I’d give it an 8, gremlins notwithstanding.

Comment by judyt54 — June 11, 2018 @ 08:03