June 11, 2018

Mission accomplished tRump style

Filed under: Cartoons, Criminal, Economics, Greed, Harm, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:02

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(cartoon by Dave Granlund)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(cartoon by John Darkow)

1. Reblogged this on Art by Rob Goldstein and commented:

from Scottie’s Toy Box

Comment by Robert Matthew Goldstein — June 12, 2018 @ 18:51

2. Scottie — off topic … sent you an email. Did you get it?

Comment by Nan — June 12, 2018 @ 23:34

• Sorry I watched movies last night with ron and we went to bed late. Let me check. Yes I love it. Grand. Sent you a reply. Have a great day. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 13, 2018 @ 07:51

• Nan did you see this. It has been a long morning. I think this thread may interest you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 13, 2018 @ 12:16

• Yes … I’ve been reading along on all this. At least he hasn’t attacked anyone’s character as he did to Professor T. But his hard-headedness is alive and well.

I’ve been doing a bit of research on this “Classical Theology” thing — which I’d never even heard of before Mel. From what I’ve read so far it’s just like any other religious theory in that one person says THIS IS IT!, while another person says WRONG! So far I’m leaning toward the “wrong” side. 😉

You might like to take a look at this while you’re recovering from your dental surgery. It explains in understandable terms what Classic Theology stands for (without all the “academic” touches) and why this person disagrees with it.

Hope all went well. I hate going to the dentist!

Comment by Nan — June 13, 2018 @ 13:02