June 13, 2018

REPORT: State Department Advisor Compiles Enemies List Of Staffers Deemed Disloyal To Glorious Leader – Joe.My.God.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 13:47

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Hi Scottie;
    Taken in itself, this seems a bit odd and invasive. Taken within the context of someone who idealizes dictators, it really underscores his preference of “loyalty” over competence as the chief attribute necessary to hold position within his government. Further, within the context of someone who responds to criticism, no matter how professional or constructive, with defensive posturing, cheap attacks, sabotage, or firing if able, it truly makes me nervous. Trump has shown himself unwilling to deal with anyone who isn’t a yes-man, a sycophant, and the level to which these people stoop is alarming to me, but what is even more alarming is that the very structure that is there to ensure someone doesn’t create this destructive cult of personality and take us one such a road is being eroded by politicians perfectly willing to allow party over law and even health of country only to later find themselves a victim of this sewer tsunami when Trump decides someone has slighted him.
    I really hoped that impeachment or at least the end of this four-year trek through pandora’s box would close without too much that couldn’t be put right again. But, that cabin in the woods is looking better and better.

hugs my brother.
    randy

ps: Have you noticed how the terms “fake news” and “deep state” have become part of the vernacular?

Comment by randy — June 13, 2018 @ 15:29

• Yes and I argue with people about it but they don’t listen. Had a real hard oral surgery today, Just got him. Had a root canal type infection that almost broke into my nasal cavity. So I had to have the tooth taken, everything cleaned out, the other teeth had more minor infection but did not lose them. The bone graft for this one is expected to take four months to heal. It was a very painful two hours. So I have lost three teeth to the infect, three spots where my jaws was eaten away, three bone grafts, and we are just starting. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 13, 2018 @ 17:00

• ❤😢😢😢❤

Comment by Nan — June 13, 2018 @ 17:02

• Thanks Nan. I am a pretty whipped puppy at this point. And Mel has two comment I have to answer. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 13, 2018 @ 17:05

• ❤😢😢😢❤

me too. take care, Scottie.

Comment by judyt54 — June 13, 2018 @ 21:12

• Thank you. We have to keep trying don’t we. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 14, 2018 @ 06:54

2. I am amazed that no one has even attempted to take a pot shot at this guy. And a trifle disappointed, frankly.

I was listening to as little as I could of him earlier and I was struck by how dopey he sounds. Short sentences, little blurts of words, like a child saying, “hungry. feed doggie”.

Comment by judyt54 — June 13, 2018 @ 21:15

• I agree. How we managed to get tRump as president is really a sign of the dumbing down of the US. I think we are in the same place as Germany was in the late 1930’s. We have become a fascist state. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 14, 2018 @ 06:54

• When I was sorta kinda following the Early Trump rallies more than once I saw him using what looked perilously close to a Nazi salute. That and the loud (and
        deliberately) disorienting music at the beginning, and those rambling ‘key phrase” speeches of his made me very very nervous. Now they scare the bejeebers out of me. I keep waiting for someone to begin policing the net (glances nervously over her shoulder) for suspicious statements…

I am also reminded of the McCarthy hearings which were televised in the early 50s and the man had the same kind of relentless attitude. It was a very scary time, but McCarthy was a senator, not a major player. Thank goodness.

I hope your mouth feels better. Nothing worse than teeth problems…they seem to get in the way of everything when they go ballistic, don’t they.

Comment by judyt54 — June 14, 2018 @ 08:20

• Did you see where the Sec. of State went off on a news reporter for daring to ask if there was any verification method included in the North Korea deal. Asking for information was unreasonable according to Pompeo who unleashed a rant at the reporter. http://www.joemygod.com/2018/06/13/mike-pompeo-explodes-at-reporter-for-insulting-and-ridiculous-question-on-verifying-nk-denuclearization/ Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 14, 2018 @ 09:33

• Just another one of the stupid asses we have in government right now. 😒

Comment by Nan — June 14, 2018 @ 12:09

• A person who feels they are entitled to act as some sort of higher class than us rift raft. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 14, 2018 @ 12:16

• did I see a mention of Sarah Sanders leaving in the fall? She denied it, but I believe it was CBS news, not Fox, so that sounds like someone leaked the truth (gasp) and she is now dealing with it. Ms. Charm leaving. tsk tsk.
                oh god. I was wondering who would replace her. I wish I hadn’t.

Comment by judyt54 — June 14, 2018 @ 20:43

• Boy I have read that she is leaving also. She is a battle axe that one. A real piece of nasty work I think. Not really what I think a “good person” would be. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 14, 2018 @ 20:45