June 18, 2018

BREAKING: New audio of immigrant children crying and begging for their parents, right after they’ve been separated. This is absolutely heartbreaking, but must be shared with the world. It was obtained from inside one of Trump’s child prisons by @ProPublica. #KeepFamiliesTogether

Filed under: Children, Criminal, News, Political, Questions, Sad — Scottie @ 18:41

1. Sickening. It needs to be played everywhere and on every network repeatedly. We need someone to get video now so that can be repeatedly shown. Trump is evil incarnate.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 18, 2018 @ 18:59

• I still havent stopped crying. I really am heartbroken over this. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 18, 2018 @ 19:02

2. I’m a big fan of Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC and just got through with his show tonight. He played the entire audio from those poor children. This is so horrible. Trump is the most despicable human to ever walk the earth …Hitler too. But what gets me over and over again are his supporters. What kind of horrible people do we have living in this country!
    I am so upset by all this….

Comment by maryplumbago — June 18, 2018 @ 23:09

• Heard on NPR this morning tRump’s popularity has increased with his base as he has taken these measures. It seems his supporters do not care about brown kids or brown peoples at all, in fact they want to see them mistreated. Makes me sick. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 19, 2018 @ 06:25

3. US christians are as cruel and greedy as the Trump-Administration is. – as the Republicans are – as Americas cleargymen are. They are all rotten – cause they don’t resist – not even protest.

Comment by miles — June 19, 2018 @ 09:38

• Well Miles, some are. Not all of us. We may not be in charge, and we may not have much ability to change things, but we are not the deplorables, we fight them. tRump supporters, republicans, yes, they are all manner of guilty in this and we need to stop them somehow. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 19, 2018 @ 12:13

• Dear Scotttie , sorry, I only talked about Christians, the Trump Administration, the Republicans, and Americas clergymen – cause they don’t even protest. I forgot your FOX-News; I called that cruel and greedy.
        I know for shure that there are lots of other American people, who do protest, so does for instance Melania Trump in a statment she made on – I think it was twitter – about what is shown by this about family-values in the USA, in the light of Mexican children being disrupted from there parents.

Comment by miles — June 19, 2018 @ 14:38