June 18, 2018

My cats do this also

Filed under: Animals, Children, Harm, Love, News, Political, Reason — Scottie @ 18:53

1. As I was writing my latest blog post somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking, I bet Scottie would like this! Or maybe not…but maybe…
    Let me know what you think. Although their is no warning but their is a LOT of cussing. Full out religion rage. I may lose my chaplain license over this one!
    Anyway on to your post. This is so all over facebook it is amazing. I’ve been watching news clips and reading posts and well I just don’t know how someone could, anyone could, not feel this should be a priority. These innocent children

Comment by bethanyk — June 22, 2018 @ 14:50

• I will check out the post, thanks for the heads up. Hope you are doing well. What interested me about the post was that dogs and cats try to find crying children and comfort them. Yet grown adult humans do not. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2018 @ 14:54

• It was touching because my dogs would do the same. If they heard a baby cry on tv they would look around intensely. Also my dogs would bark if a doorbell rang on TV and we NEVER had a doorbell in our house. I had them make sure none was installed because they startle me. Never heard a doorbell yet somehow they knew dogs bark when they hear them as an alert to protect. Dogs know. Humans are idiots. Except a handful like you that are far from idiocy

Comment by bethanyk — June 22, 2018 @ 15:01

• Did you see Koko died? I thought after more people heard about her it would change some people’s minds about animals, I was wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2018 @ 15:06

• I know. I’m about to write my animal post but I’m afraid after I do then my followers will go down to 2.

Comment by bethanyk — June 22, 2018 @ 15:08

Why? If someone has such a dislike for animals that they would stop following, then you do not need them. Your heart’s too big for pettiness of those who do not understand the love of those we share the planet with. All we need is respect for other life, which can take many caretaking forms. As for the religious, the christian god called for us to be “good stewards” of the earth and all life on it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2018 @ 15:13

• Well. It’s more about animal testing. I think many would disagree with me on saving human lives while sacrificing an animal but I just learned that UF is testing on these precious dogs for muscular dystrophy and I haven’t had a good night sleep since. Someone would say if it were your child then you’d want a cure. Well…my child IS sick and so am I and I don’t want suffering for oneto cure another. I just don’t. But not a lot of people understand my thinking.

Comment by bethanyk — June 22, 2018 @ 15:15

• The thing is to look at existing techniques that can do almost all the testing we need done without animals. When it gets to actual drug trials, we have humans who would volunteer for the studies. I maybe wrong but I remember reading a few years ago that there simply is no reason for animals testing any more. You may ask why it continues? Because it is cheaper than other methods. We are a country that wont let stem cell research be done because of a mistaken belief that embryos are somehow persons. I look forward to reading your post. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2018 @ 15:35