June 26, 2018

I think not

Filed under: Bigotry, Children, Criminal, Economics, Family, Greed, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason, Twitter — Scottie @ 09:05

1. The hypocrisy of the GOP and tRump is shocking.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 26, 2018 @ 09:10

2. When the very core of American ideals and common human decency are being attacked and challenged, I think not! This is good versus evil, integrity versus debasement, truth versus lies, democracy versus fascism..
    We must vote and we must keep trying to counter this in our own small ways.

Comment by maryplumbago — June 26, 2018 @ 09:29

3. You know, the thing is … every point on this list can’t be denied. It’s all happened or is happening. There’s simply is no other way to word it to make it fit into the “Conservative” viewpoint. Yet the deplorables will deny … deny … deny — simply because they’ve been bamboozled into believing the MAGA theme song.

Comment by Nan — June 26, 2018 @ 12:37

• Yes, I am beginning to think nothing is stronger than self delusions. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 26, 2018 @ 12:41

4. Sensitive little goose steppers ain’t they?

Comment by nationofnope — June 26, 2018 @ 13:41

• Oh Yes, they love to be the offended persecuted party. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 26, 2018 @ 14:46

5. Forgive this naive Canadian for her shrieks of frustration! “I think not” is obvious to anyone with common decency.With all due respect (and fair warning I hail from an era when protest meant mass mobilization of citizens impacted by the Vietnam War and civil rights injustice ) – posting “I think not” isn’t good enough. I guess what I’m saying is my frustration stems from scores of reasonable, well intentioned persons posting “no shit Sherlock” illustrations of “I think not”, and that’s the end of it. I keep waiting for all this common sense to manifest itself as public action. Sigh and hugs. 🙂

Comment by Notes To Ponder — June 30, 2018 @ 02:44

• I agree. But keeping this information in the eyes of the public is also helping. See here in the U.S. it is not so obvious to people. You have to keep trying to reach them somehow. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 30, 2018 @ 06:21