June 28, 2018

North Carolina GOP State House Candidate: God Is A Racist White Supremacist And Therefore I’m One Too

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, News, Political, Questions, Race, Religion — Scottie @ 11:33

Now they are not just hinting at being racist, they are bragging on it as they run for office.  We are in big trouble people as we watch our civil rights get taken away.

“What is wrong with being a white supremacist? God is a racist and a white supremacist,” the website connected to Walker says.

“Someone or group has to be supreme and that group is the whites of the world. In all history in sub-Saharan Africa, no two-story building or a waterproof boat was ever made.” Walker has authored multiple essays and other articles on the site and has said it belongs to him.

“The jews are NOT semitic they are satanic as they all descend from Satan. God made the races and he is the greatest racist ever. The finest example of the evil in black is Martin Lucifer Koon. MLK wanted to destroy the Caucasian race through mixing and integration. He was an agent of Satan pure and simple.”

There is more on him at the link.

1. Talk about coming out to the world.

Comment by nationofnope — June 28, 2018 @ 12:18

• Yes, well at least we know who they really are now. They sure are not hiding their bigotry. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 28, 2018 @ 12:49

2. Wish they would give his name and not just “Walker”.
    Russell Walker – There people know who not to vote for.
    There is another GOP candidate Congressman Mark Walker also running and this ad could smear article could smear an innocent man as a racist, homophobic, hateful bigot when he is not.
    I wish the news was accurate and not intentionally misleading like this…. Anyway I hope Russell Walker loses in a landslide!

Comment by Michelle — June 28, 2018 @ 15:14

• Hello Michelle. I think they were rather clear who they were talking about, after all they included the photo of the man. Also this

Russell Walker is a Republican candidate running for state House District 48 which includes Scotland and Hoke counties.

I do agree we do not want to slander anyone nor do misleading information. I hate slurs. I like to call things out when deserved, but not slander when they are not deserved. Is the second candidate also running in the same race? What race is Mark Walker running in, and would he be mistaken for Russell Walker in that district? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 28, 2018 @ 15:24

3. This man is talking absolute nonsense knowing nothing about history. And what he says about the jews is pure bullshit. Until the Maccabees all, that religions call the bible, is written in Hebrew. And this was in the period of 165 BCE for about a hundred years. So the christian origin is mixed with the jews book, and could not easily be devidedfrom christian books.
    What this North carolina GOP State house candidate tells people, is a fairytale mixed with hate because Jews allegedly killed Jesus; Roman soldiers of Herodes did it, and this is also just a fairytale, cause no real historical facts are proof for this. just fairytales about racist bullshit. That is, why christian religion nowadays is so racist and far a way from what Jesus told his followers.

Comment by miles — June 28, 2018 @ 15:27

• Hello Miles. He is a racist plain and simple. He doesn’t understand that Jesus ( if he ever was ) was a Jewish person, lived as a jewish person, and died a Jewish person. He only knows he hates others, and blames all the ills in his world, his life , on the others he thinks are to blame. The Jewish people did it, the Muslims did it, the gays caused it… But never his fault, he and his white friends are only victims of the “others”. You are correct, he doesn’t know history at all. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 28, 2018 @ 15:31

4. I first thought it was a joke, but when I realized how serious that degenerate was, I just had to facepalm. The level of erroneous logic and pure unadulterated racism is over 9000.

Comment by ospreyshire — June 28, 2018 @ 15:55

• Yet more and more people like him and his wife are coming out of the woodwork and out from under rocks. It use to be hidden underneath, something you hid, but now racism is out and proud in the republican party. It is scary. I have had only one threat on my blog. Right after tRump won the election, someone left a comment for me saying” tRump has won and now we are coming for all of you faggots”. I have seen such hope and gains in civil rights, and now I am seeing such reversal and the resurgence of ignorance. I am really worried for our country. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 28, 2018 @ 16:01

• I agree and I find it quite sad. There’s always been racism, but it’s resurgent again. It’s not just the overt stuff, but I’ve been researching the covert things like various dog whistle terms such as politicians talking about Chicago as a deflection of mass shootings and school shootings as a low key insult about black people. Sorry to hear about that troll. I’m surprised I didn’t get any threats when I posted reviews on movies and documentaries dealing with anti-racist content (that and my reviews of certain anime properties that Hollywood ripped off, but that’s another story). The situation is just abysmal and I have been doing my best to be aware, to learn things, and to tell others about the subjects at hand. Thanks.

Comment by ospreyshire — June 28, 2018 @ 17:14

• You seem to have a handle on this stuff, and I thank you for trying to address it. We simply must not let the worst of our country take over and drown out the good. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 28, 2018 @ 17:57

• I try. I just want to stay informed while also giving my thoughts on the matter. That’s certainly true and I struggle with retaining whatever hope I have left. Thanks.

Comment by ospreyshire — June 29, 2018 @ 18:53

5. I’ve never seen such a good reason to amend Freedom of Speech so that it doesn’t allow hate speech to be uttered without penalty. How people like this have the temerity to call themselves Christians given to what the bible says Christ stood for.they should be ashamed.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — June 28, 2018 @ 16:18

• Hello David. They don’t know the bible. Studies have shown people like him only know what their preacher / pastor tells them, or what they imagine the bible says. People like him don’t read the bible, not all of it. They prefer the bible made up of their wants and wishes, than what is really in the book. This guy hates Jews, yet his god was born a jew, lived his life as a jew under jewish law, and died a jew. Yet he hates all jewish people? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 28, 2018 @ 17:08

6. Makes me puke, but also exposes the kind of voters Trump attracts….

Comment by thespartanatheist — June 29, 2018 @ 16:13

• Yes. I just hope there is enough decent people left in the country to vote this november to take back the house and senate. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 29, 2018 @ 16:34

• Something recently occurred to me that I think many of us may have overlooked (or forgotten) … Hillary won the popular vote! This would seem to indicate SHE (or at least the Democratic party) were actually favored! So, projecting forward, maybe we DO have an opportunity to get rid of the a-hole in 2020. Of course, this is providing the electoral college doesn’t come into play again. fingers crossed

Anyway, let’s remain positive and hope that what we’re seeing in the primaries (winning Democrats) will turn things around.

Comment by Nan — June 29, 2018 @ 17:03

• Yes she did win the popular vote. However we need people to come out and vote in the midterm. Will those same people come out and push for the Democrat candidate? I hope so, we need it . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 29, 2018 @ 17:18