July 2, 2018

Circle of lies

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Cartoons, Harm, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 09:41

Thumbnail

1. We face in Germany just the same problem, With just two differencies: The “we-believe-fraction” in Germany is just 14% – And our “we-believe-fraction” is NOT religious. All other Characterizations are the same. On their last Party-Conference that was held in Augsburg the Leades made a proposal: The German Pension Insurance Which everyone has to be a member of, the “we-believe-fraction” claimed, should not longerr exist and should be replaced by Private insurances. The todays Financing is partly by the workers and partly by the employers. Can tell which way the wind is blowing: The companies would no longer have to pay Money into the Pension insurance.
    I hope, all the “we believe fraction” Will notice this Fraud on the pensions-front. Right now they didnt notice, cause in Germany we have the biggest of Government crises over her. So the “we-believers-fraction”s lies will shure not be repeated, Right now they just drown in the fuss about the Government-crises.

Comment by miles — July 2, 2018 @ 13:55

• OH no Miles. They can’t go to private retirement. That is what we have an most people have no retirement. There is no ability to be able to save for it. The best retired generation was when the companies had defined benefit plans. The companies hated them and got rid of them. Now we have older people starving and can’t buy medications. We need you guys to be the sane world leaders now. We have to deal with tRump who is going to pull us out of the WTO and also try to take all the US troops out of Germany to punish your leader for standing up to him. Stay sane and lead the world, we need you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 2, 2018 @ 14:19

2. Very funny your blog, I like it. If you do not mind I will reblog something lateron this year but now my blog makes a small rest due to summer. Cheers @ Ulli

Comment by banactee — July 2, 2018 @ 14:27

• Hello and welcome. Thanks for the compliment. You have an interesting blog also. I will get notified of your new posts when you start again. You may reblog anything you find interesting here at my Toy Box. I think it has something for most people. Enjoy your summer. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 2, 2018 @ 14:32

• Just a small support from my side, hopefully giving some energy etc. I will get back to this by beginning of August. Take care @ Ulli

Comment by banactee — July 3, 2018 @ 01:33

3. “I tell the lies”is a man without the slightest bit of empathy; for me he seems to be a man not even understanding himself. And now we know, that Amanda is not a fake. .) I am sure that you would find thousands of Amandas, if you looked around the German “Alternative für Deutschland”-believers, you will find real Trumpist , Which agree to everything , what Trump is doing, with verve. I have to read that BS everyday, and be there opponent in consequence, who they hate. So I feel for you.

Comment by miles — July 3, 2018 @ 07:24

• Thank you Miles. I look forward to the time when the hate and fear is gone and we can all live together in peace. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 3, 2018 @ 07:47