July 9, 2018

10 commandments of logic. Thanks Randy

Filed under: Education, Facts, Ideas, Memes, Reason, Things I like — Scottie @ 13:25

10 commandments of logic

1. Do you think this should be forwarded to a couple of you-know-whos? 😉

Comment by Nan — July 9, 2018 @ 13:53

• Please feel free. The sad fact is each of them would ignore anything from me as they both think they are so far superior to me. They are legends in their own minds. Me I understand I have a lot to learn and there are grand people who can help me learn. My opinions are not yet fact as I am not tRump. Thanks Nan. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2018 @ 15:07

• While I would love to do this dastardly deed, I prefer to avoid the backlash that would most certainly follow. It’s enough that you, me, and many of your followers will note the intended target. 😈

Comment by Nan — July 9, 2018 @ 15:16

• Nan I have a favor to ask of you. I value your opinion. You have often given gentle guidance when I have been wrong or let my zeal get in front of my reason. I will soon be posting a 15 minute video. I know you don;’t like to watch videos and I respect that. But the subject is really important. I am not sure I got my point across. Even if you only watch parts of it, please let me know if I was clear, if I made sense, if I have a snowball’s chance in hell of reaching anyone. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2018 @ 15:43

• Because you asked nicely … 🙂

However, I did see your comment to Jeff that it’s about the immigration thing. You may reach those who sympathize with your thinking, but I seriously doubt it will change anything. This is too big of an issue and too “government-controlled.” However, having said that … if it will help your mental health, then by all means, get it off your chest.

Comment by Nan — July 9, 2018 @ 15:56

• Thank you. I am calming down. I just spent a few minutes crying. I can not explain but this issue is very important to me. The video just finished processing. I will go post it. IF you don’t want to watch it all I understand. Maybe I think more of what i said then I should. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2018 @ 16:02