July 9, 2018

I made home made pizza for our supper.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 19:14

1. Would you send us some of those left-overs? We haven’t had dinner yet. πŸ˜€

Comment by Nan — July 9, 2018 @ 19:22

• Well If I knew how , Yes. So far we each have only eaten at most half our pizzas. The rest goes into the fridge. I do this often as we really don’t care for the pizzas delivered to our area. This way we can custom our pizza’s to our tastes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2018 @ 19:32

2. Very nice! Do you cook them on a pizza stone, or a pan, or on the oven rack? I’ve considered getting a pizza stone, but I don’t really have any place to store it.

Comment by Ubi Dubium — July 9, 2018 @ 19:38

• We have tried several methods. What works best for us is to preheat our large counter oven to about 425 ( but that might change due to the crust you use ) We have two pizza trays ( a pan with lots of openings in it ) I take the crusts and place them on the trays and oil them. Coat them with oil. Then I put them in the oven for about 7 – 8 minutes. This cooks the crusts and gets them crispy. If you don’t do this step the crust with as much stuff as we like come out doughy.

The next step is I build the pizza on the crusts. first is sauce. You have to find a balance of how much is too much or too little. That really is to personal taste. I first drizzle the sauce on and then lightly brush it around . Do not worry about making it even, I have never been able to do that, but in the oven it does even out.

Next is your toppings, except pepperoni. Like for me I love mushrooms, so I load he crust up with them, then I put on Monsterella cheese. For Ron’s pizza I do the cheese first then the peperonie because of the fat in the peperonie.

The come out great and we like them more than if we order delivery. Best Wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2018 @ 20:00

3. Awesome! In the words of Jarrod Alonge in his Every Pop Punk Vocalist video…”Pizza is the essence of life!”

Comment by ospreyshire — July 9, 2018 @ 20:09

4. Looks delicious…love pizza!

Comment by maryplumbago — July 9, 2018 @ 20:50

• I like these we make ourselves over the ones from Pizza chains. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 10, 2018 @ 05:58

• I’m too lazy plus there’s a couple of local places here that make really good ones…I like to eat out. I’m near lakeland and there are some great places there.

Comment by maryplumbago — July 10, 2018 @ 07:28

5. Oooooh great stuff there friend love your culinary stuff

How i wish i could cook so good

Comment by Cory Melancon — July 9, 2018 @ 21:53

• You can Cory. Just takes a little practice. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 10, 2018 @ 05:57

6. That’s looks good! 😊

Comment by momlifewithchiari — July 9, 2018 @ 22:02

7. I have no doubt it tastes as good as it looks. We also make home made pizza and it beats buying out hands down.

Comment by Arkenaten — July 10, 2018 @ 06:42

8. Looks delicious.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 10, 2018 @ 08:16

9. Making home made pizza as opposed to making already made pizza? πŸ˜€

Comment by The Pink Agendist — July 10, 2018 @ 17:22

• Yes, we buy the crust, then I oil and bake them for about 8 minutes, then add sauce , toppings, cheese, and bake for about another 8 minutes. The come out great. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 10, 2018 @ 17:24

• I’m teasing you. If you’re making it at home, it’s home-made. If you’re buying it pre-made, then you wouldn’t be making it πŸ™‚

Comment by The Pink Agendist — July 10, 2018 @ 17:37

10. What they said. It looks delicious and the next time, send me left-overs. πŸ™‚

Comment by Xena — July 11, 2018 @ 01:14