July 11, 2018

tRump’s America. These racist are now embolden. We must not let these racists be the face of our country

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Race, You Tube — Scottie @ 15:36

Officer Gives Racist Free Reign To Abuse An Innocent Woman

1. I just heard about this last night. This happened in my home state, and I just shook my head when I found out about it.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 11, 2018 @ 16:22

• I was upset. At the racist man and the park ranger who ignored a person’s call for help. However I find a lot of people do not know that Puerto Rico is part of our country, they are citizens, nor how badly we are failing on assistance to our fellow country people after the hurricane. She tried to educate the man, but he was not going to listen to a hispanic. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2018 @ 16:57

• I don’t blame you for feeling upset. That’s true, but I’m not surprised how most people in America don’t realize that Puerto Ricans count as US citizens because of that country’s commonwealth status. That’s shameful about that officer.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 11, 2018 @ 17:33

2. I made it through this video … yay! But all I have to say is GRRRRR!

Comment by Nan — July 11, 2018 @ 16:38

• Thank you Nan. This was far more important than most of my silly videos. This is the country we have become. We have to prevent the spread of this behavior. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2018 @ 16:59

3. I’m sorry, Id have had to give the S.O.B a mouthful of knuckles.

My wife is Puerto Rican. There is no room for that kind of B.S. in my world.

Comment by shelldigger — July 12, 2018 @ 09:49

• I agree. I think someone should have let him know forcefully that it is not acceptable. Sadly no one did. I watched a news segment that said a bystander came to the woman’s aid and another person demanded the ranger take action. I hear the park ranger has been placed on desk duty. He should be fired. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 12, 2018 @ 09:52