July 13, 2018

If mens feet were in the stirrups

Filed under: Cartoons, Gender, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 11:57

1. Spot on! I bought a “new” refurbished computer for 80 bucks, and it’s working great. I was afraid it wouldn’t, given the price, but so far, I’m very pleased with it. Now I’ve got two computers. Never know when one might go down.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 13, 2018 @ 12:01

• Great. I did not know you were looking for one. You will be happy with two. I run two at all times, one for videos and TV shows, the other to blog / reading blogs/ emails and look stuff up with. Congrats to you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 12:06

• Yeah, the one I already have is fine, but, if it were to go down, I’d be stuck with none. Plus, I’m fond of using desk tops over lap tops, and this one’s kinda nice. It has Windows 10. I have Windows 8 on my other one. Like ’em both, but 10 is SO easy to use and navigate. The refurbished one looks brand new. They did a great job fixing it up.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 13, 2018 @ 12:12

• Yes, ten is like windows 7 that everyone loved. It is much easier than the couple of 8’s they came out with. I am glad they are working good for you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 12:20

• Oh refurbished is good if you trust the company. CompUSA use to take computers they sold, but were returned, refurbish them, and sell them used refurbished. They were great deals. The company went out of business and became tigerdirect so I don’t know how honorable they are. Hgus

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 12:08

• I got this one on Amazon, and they say they stand by it and the company that sold it. It looks like it may have been an office computer at some point. Its pretty big and fairly heavy. I’m using a USB adapter to get the wireless signal, and that’s working great, too. Happy so far, Keeping my fingers crossed. Just heard Rosenstein is having a press conference soon. Hope it’s something good.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 13, 2018 @ 12:15

• Yes, I hate to rush Mueller but we need to get tRump out before he totally destroys all our good relationships and gets us in bed with all the dictators of the world. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 12:19

2. Guys, just watched the News Conference. So, a number of Russians have been charged but votes weren’t manipulated. .. um, what now? So Putin wanted tRump in. Do you think the next investigation (or the results of an ongoing one) will prove collusion?

Comment by Carmen — July 13, 2018 @ 14:00

• I think when tRump went to Russia in 1987 he became an agent of Russia , either voluntary or involuntary. According to a report I read on it the Russians can use people without them really knowing they are being used by Russia. It was only when tRump got back from Russia did he start to attack Nato, our allies, and make the weird statements he is making from then to today. It is very clear he is doing what Putin wishes to have done. So you have to ask if this is not being done to get Putin’s approval, why is tRump so willing to do these things? We know there was collusion in the tRump tower meeting where tRump’s son and large members of his campaign staff met with three lawyers with deep ties to the the Russian government and to Putin. The meeting was billed as dirt on Hillary and tRump’s son wrote back he loved it. Why none of those people are yet up on charges I don’t know. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 14:06

• It seems to me that the reason it’s taking so long to nail him is that the people involved have to make sure they’ve got every ‘i’ dotted and every ‘t’ crossed. Did you notice, in the conference today, that Rosenstein was very careful to stress that everything was kept quiet and all procedures were followed to the letter? – credibility is hard to maintain when tRump is so quick to bleat, “Fake News!”.

Comment by Carmen — July 13, 2018 @ 14:12

• I think that’s what they’re building toward. Mueller is laying the ground work by getting the worker bees first; then showing how the big wigs at the top are connected to them. It’s how the FBI goes after mob organizations. It isn’t over. tRump, ‘Lil Donny Jr, and ‘Lil Jared should be sweatin’ bullets by now. Rumor also is that Roger Stone might have flipped and is giving out names to the FBI. I hope so.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 13, 2018 @ 15:29

• I hope you are correct! IF we can’t slow down tRump’s destruction he will only get worse and make things even more screwed up than he already has. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 15:35

• I hope so, too. Listen to Rosenstein talk. He’s SO meticulous in everything he says. They’re crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s very cautiously. Something big is coming. This isn’t over, and I doubt these indicted Russians simply acted entirely alone without ANY reaching out to Americans in Congress and the tRump campaign. Trump is a treasonous, evil, despicable, lying bastard.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 13, 2018 @ 15:49

• Rosenstein knows he microscope in all he says and does. Did you see where Manafort was moved from his fancy VIP set up where he was and has been transferred to a prison that wont give him a private laptop, a special suite with his own bathroom , and the new place will make him wear the prison clothes. No more special privileges. That will teach him to complain. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2018 @ 15:58

• I saw that. What an ass. I sure hope they indict some of the tRump clan, too. Starting to get afraid it ain’t gonna happen.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 13, 2018 @ 16:16