July 16, 2018

CNN Politics: The most shameful, stunning moment of the Trump presidency

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 14:45

The most shameful, stunning moment of the Trump presidency
CNN Politics

An American president, contrary to the unanimous findings of his intelligence community and Senate Intelligence Committee ā€” sought to split blame with a foreign adversary. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

1. I’m watching this right now. The Russian trolls and GOP bots in the comment section are unreal. CNN gets flooded with that shit.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 14:48

• Then we need to support them as best as possible. I do not watch TV so I am not able to keep up with TV news stations real time. I use news delivery stuff on my Iphone / Ipad and online news media. Thanks for the heads up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 14:50

• Oh, not on TV, on YouTube. I watch the CNN YouTube channel and the trolls in the comments are endless. I troll, too. I drop a few “Trump is a traitor” comments there and let the dirt fly.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 15:03

• Great Idea. I had not thought of that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 15:11

• It’s fun. It REALLY pisses off the Trumpanzees.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 15:19

• I get enough aggravation from what i read of the news, much less what the deplorables come up with. I would blow a gasket or two. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 15:24

• I don’t argue with ’em. I just troll ’em by posting Trump-bashing comments to trigger them; then I watch ’em go ape shit.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 16:54

2. Someone posted this on FB — very appropos.

“Unbelievable…
    Republicans don’t want Trump meeting privately with Mueller but they’re OK with him meeting privately with Putin.”

Comment by Nan — July 16, 2018 @ 14:57

• And they’re the party of the Moral Majority and big supporters of the constitution. Yeah. Bite me.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 15:04

• Oh yes the party of law and order. The moral party that supported Roy Moore the clearly pedophile adult who chased 14 year old girls and was banned from a shopping mall. Grrrrrr. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 15:14

• Dang great point Nan. Really good point. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 15:10

3. GOP – I mean the Republicans – and trumpsky the liar ruin the USA morally and economically.
    Millionairs and the white religious workers with GOPs and trumpskys help ruin the USA and the western world.

Comment by miles — July 16, 2018 @ 15:38

• Yes Miles, very much so. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 15:39

• Someone like trumpsky who is unable to determine between truth and wishes and between facts and fears has to be psychotic. McCaine is really right, when he said, trumpsky abased himself before putin. But see, not even McCain is heard among the GOPs leadersanymore, they are just too power-crazed.

Comment by miles — July 16, 2018 @ 16:26

4. I do look at TV news some. I like MSNBC

Comment by maryplumbago — July 16, 2018 @ 17:31

• We gave up cable or sat TV long ago. With everything on YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime we simply couldn’t keep up. I watch MSNBC clips online from their website. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 17:40

• I do a lot of news stuff on line as well and of. Purse, blogs…many right here among us.

Comment by maryplumbago — July 16, 2018 @ 17:42

• I watch those clips too. Really like Rachel Maddow and Laurence O’Donnell. Morning Joe is fun to watch because he’s one of the reasons Trump won and now, he’s trying to make amends by bashing him all the time. He shoulda been doing that since 2015.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 17:44