July 16, 2018

I have no words: Trump sides with Putin over U.S. intelligence

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 13:44

We have to try to have a massive blue wave turn out in the midterm elections. We need to take back control of congress. That will give us the leverage to put the brakes on the worst he can do. It won’t solve all the problems but it is the best start we can do. Hugs

Why Evolution Is True

It’s bad enough that Trump goes a-courtin’ dictators like Kim Jong-un and Putin while dissing our friends like Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron, which is shameful, but now he’s sided with Putin over the American FBI on whether the Russians interfered in the last American election. Here’s part of a BBC report (click on the screenshot to read more).

And the icing on this cowpie cake:

I’m depressed and frustrated, and don’t know what to do. As the New Yorker put it, “Trump is…

View original post 75 more words

1. Yes, I agree Scottie. U.S.A.’s future hinges on the mid-terms. Every week I think it can’t get worse . . . then it does. 😦

Comment by Carmen — July 16, 2018 @ 14:00

• I hope the events of this trip, and the fact that Europe is now saying they need to go about things without the U.S., will wake up some of the sleeping people. We can’t reach the deplorables, but there must be republicans in congress that will now stand up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 14:02

2. I’m shaking with rage!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 14:21

• Me also Jeff, and almost in tears with frustrations. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 14:23

• So are many of my American friends on FB – John Pavlovitz couldn’t be any more direct. From what I’m detecting on line, a line has been crossed. .. I’m not seeing the usual Republican defenders jumping in on the convos, either.

Comment by Carmen — July 16, 2018 @ 14:29

• Let’s hope it’s not just delayed reaction while they think up some shit-filled “reason” why he did the “right thing.” They’re pretty good at that, you know.

Comment by Nan — July 16, 2018 @ 14:32

• Yes, that is true, I hope this blatant selling out of our country, bashing our allies, and kissing the … ring of our major enemy will cause some to stand up and say enough. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 14:35

• Grand. Do you want to share a link with us for John Pavlovitz? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2018 @ 14:33

• I’ll see if I can do that. . . you know me and technology, Scottie.

Comment by Carmen — July 16, 2018 @ 14:40

• They will. The whole party is filled with cowards and Russian shills. Anyone supporting this baby of a president in a traitor and a coward!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 14:34

3. We saw Trump do everything but open Putin’s fly and orally please him in front of the world. This man is a TRAITOR!!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 16, 2018 @ 14:22