July 23, 2018

Gop to enforce far right views, or else.

Filed under: News, Political, Questions, Twitter — Scottie @ 14:15

1. I fucking HATE the GOP! Good Zeus, how I HATE them!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 23, 2018 @ 15:25

• I just read that tRump is demanding the removal of security clearances of former Obama officials who are trump critics. The dictator ship has begun. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 23, 2018 @ 15:28

• Just heard that on NPR, too. FUCK!!!! I HATE THEM!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 23, 2018 @ 15:30

• I agree. I see us on the same path as the fascist nations of the 1930’s. When our rights are curtailed and we are slaves to the state, I wonder if tRump’s supporters will still support him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 23, 2018 @ 15:32

• They’ll support him until they’re the ones whose rights he starts to step on. As he becomes more and more like Putin and follows Putin’s orders, religion and the 2nd amendment will come under attack. These are NOT things Putin holds in high regard, and neither do dictators in general. The idiots are leading themselves to slaughter and us with them. I HATE them!!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 23, 2018 @ 15:38

• They’ll support him until they’re the ones whose rights he starts to step on.

You nailed it! And I CANNOT wait until the day that happens! And it will. Mark my words.

Comment by Nan — July 23, 2018 @ 15:52

2. I hope I live long enough to see it

Comment by maryplumbago — July 24, 2018 @ 16:01

• Not sure I understand Mary. Do you want the GOP to force media companies to promote far right ideas? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 25, 2018 @ 06:11

• HELL NO! I hate the GOP! I was referring to Nan’s comment about the dark days coming to all his cultish fans when he starts stepping on their toes too, as will surely come. I I hope I live to see that and some of them FINALLY see just how duped they were.

Comment by maryplumbago — July 25, 2018 @ 07:12

• Thanks. I see the comments out of order when I first start up the page. I was sure I was misreading your comment but couldn’t connect it to anything. Did we see that tRump wants 12 billion for farm subsidies that will try to make up for the losses his own tariff policies are creating? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 25, 2018 @ 07:15

• Yes and how many more bailouts will he do when he could have just not done this tariff war to begin with. So stupid

Comment by maryplumbago — July 25, 2018 @ 08:54