July 27, 2018

This is how it is really done

Filed under: Animals, Cartoons, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 10:42

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

1. One of your best posts!

Too bad animals can’t “return the favor” to idiot humans.

Comment by Nan — July 27, 2018 @ 11:56

• Yup. I read today that the tRump admin has been giving out permits to being lion trophy parts back into the US. Sickening to think there are people who find more beauty in these grand beasts dead than they do when they are alive. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 27, 2018 @ 12:57

• There’s a photo from a ways back showing one of Trump’s sons posing in front of the corpse of an elephant he’d just shot over there. I think he was holding up the severed tail or something. I guess this stuff runs in the family.

I liked the lion story too. The poacher becomes the poachee!

Comment by Infidel753 — July 27, 2018 @ 14:33

• I remember the photo, and I was so disgusted. Growing up we had a family in our town with a lot of kids and little money. The family hunted. Many of us in the town would get our hunting license for deer, and then give them to the family. They ate what the killed and it was needed for them. It was not sport or fun, it was a matter of having meat on the table. I find a great difference between that family and these assholes who think taking the life of an animal for a foot, or a tail, or the head to put on their wall. I admit it makes me angry. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 27, 2018 @ 14:39

• I admit it makes me angry, too, Scottie!! 😠 And sad. 😢

Comment by Nan — July 27, 2018 @ 15:18

2. I let out a silent cheer when I first read this story.
    Great post, Scottie!