July 30, 2018

Milo sleeps on my head

Filed under: Animals, Love, My Life and Rants, Things I like — Scottie @ 21:27

I often tell people my oldest cat Milo is the one most bonded to me, and he insists on being on my pillow when we sleep together.  It seems to be a special bond we have.  If I put my hand on the pillow Milo will put his paws on my fingers.  If I do not have my hand on the pillow Milo will wrap his paws around my face.  It is rather disconcerting to wake up with a cat paw up ones nose.  Here is the pictures Ron took the other day when I was not feeling well and went to take a nap.  What do you think, is Milo trying to be supportive, or just getting a good pillow?  Hugs

1. 😆 great picture!

Comment by momlifewithchiari — July 30, 2018 @ 22:07

2. No beard?

Comment by Nan — July 30, 2018 @ 22:31

• ?????? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 30, 2018 @ 22:36

• Oh I see. I had not noticed that. The pictures are from two different times. I simply got them from Ron forwarding the to me. I did not look close at them. You are very correct in the one I have my beard and int eh other I do not. Yet in both Milo is very much all over me as I sleep. You have Sharpe eyes , I did not even see that . Thanks hugs.

Comment by Scottie — July 30, 2018 @ 22:41

3. Milo and Otis? How cute! Love that movie:) We love cats, dogs and everything else. Tried a goat, but needed more land, lol

Comment by Minimalismtotiny — August 1, 2018 @ 13:03

• Thank you. The funny thing is we did not know about the movie duo when we named them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 13:06

• Actually we adopted them years apart, and they were already named. So it worked out well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 13:06