August 1, 2018

ID to by groceries.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, News, Political, Questions, Twitter — Scottie @ 09:43

This is worth posting again.  Remember that you already have to show some form of ID to vote.  tRump says you need an ID to buy groceries, and these people agree with him.   Think of that.  They buy stuff all the time and do not need an ID, yet the agree with the president because he said it.  I am stunned.   Hugs

1. I guess he counts cigs and booze as groceries…lol
    hugs!!

Comment by Michelle Styles — August 1, 2018 @ 09:54

• Good point. I do not use tobacco and I am an old creaky white man so no one bothers to ask my age. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 09:58

• tRump doesn’t smoke, drink, or use drugs. His insanity is 100% natural, unfettered Trump-disease. ID for groceries, what an asshole.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — August 1, 2018 @ 10:14

• Yes he is an asshole. The thing is he was an asshole all along and the religious groups did not care, and his supporters actually like he is an asshole. They are assholes so they want their leader to be one. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 10:17

2. I had to buy some feminine products for the wife. I asked the checker if she needed to see ID for that? She got a good chuckle.

Comment by jim- — August 1, 2018 @ 10:27

• Grand. I think it is grand you did that for her, I have known guys who wouldn’t even walk in the isle of that stuff. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 10:33

3. See my comment on your other post about this …

Essentially, it reeks of the bible’s warnings about the anti-christ. And Christians are the ones who are blind to it!

Comment by Nan — August 1, 2018 @ 12:56

• Yes. I agree. They seem to only hear what they want to hear. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 13:04

• Seriously, Scottie … I don’t know if you realize the depth of this. The “buy and sell” scriptures in Revelation are a major thing in fundie circles. He may be making it only about “immigrants” now so they can justify it in their minds, but for him to even mention such an action should jar them into at least some kind of reality.

However, having said all this, the majority of Christians never read the bible anyway so they probably don’t even recognize what I’m talking about …

Comment by Nan — August 1, 2018 @ 13:15

• I see what you are saying. The whole mark of the beast thing, where in the bible it says you can’t buy or sell without the mark. I have read some of the more well known vocal fundies rant about it, but not recently. I just had no idea how deeply they were in to the mark thing. As you say that should jolt them, but they are so starry eyed over tRump they can’t blame him for anything. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 13:19

• PLUS … the “anti-christ” is supposed to be a really well-liked guy to start with. Hmmmm.

Actually, it will be most interesting to see how this all plays out. It may go nowhere, but then again …

Comment by Nan — August 1, 2018 @ 13:22

• Yes, it will be fun to watch if they catch the anti-christ mark of the beast thing. Do you think they will? I read this morning an evangelical preacher saying that people should ignore the bad things tRump does as long as he is appointing right wing ideologue christians as judges. Really, that is their focus and the are getting what they want. That will change our country drastically for generations. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 1, 2018 @ 13:27

4. Seems I read somewhere about a republican maybe a store owner or local politician somewhere, wanted Jews to register to buy kosher meats…supposedly to know who was buying and how much etc. yeah right!

These so called Christians are no more Christian than the potted plants on my patio. The people are truly psychotic and very dangerous.

Comment by maryplumbago — August 1, 2018 @ 22:43