August 11, 2018

once Upon a time …

Filed under: Atheism, Cartoons, Memes, News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 09:48

Because out of all the billions of people on this distant blue marble, you’re special.

image

Same “god” who “designed” the placement of the prostate.

1. Really like that quote on humility.

Comment by hellolauren528 — August 11, 2018 @ 10:27

2. And creationists still believe – and tell the people – that the earth is flat – but the best is, they don’t fear to fall off.
    Because they have their horrendous stupid bible-walls in their heads..
    So have all republicans – even their gay ones – including trump and his white christian followers.

Comment by miles — August 12, 2018 @ 15:29

• Yes it is called cognitive dissidence. It is because people can not face reality so they have to compartmentalize their minds. How have you been Miles? I hope all is well. I know you do better in summer. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 12, 2018 @ 15:32

3. Would you please be so kind as to amend line three to read:
    Because they have their horrendous stupid bible-walls in their heads.

Does that sound too offensive against all horrendous stupid bible-believers

I think it does in earnest, but horrendous stupid is trumps words, he used with press-people

Comment by miles — August 12, 2018 @ 15:38

• Hello Miles. I changed it as you asked. No it is not too offensive in my view. I follow a blog that often has interactions with religious blogs and apologists. Some times the total stupidity and unchristian behavior of the theists are stunning. I can give you the link if you like. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 12, 2018 @ 15:44

• No dear Scottie. pls don’t ; they might proselytize me , my atheism is not so strong – I just live with it only since 59 years, starting just short before U birth. :))

Comment by miles — August 12, 2018 @ 16:01