August 13, 2018

Air conditioned by now. Hugs

Filed under: Atheism, Cartoons, Funny Stuff, Memes, News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 10:14

It’s nice not being part of an evil fictional supervillain’s cause.
Also, does this mean they’ll shut up now?

“God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

“Faith” is an admission your beliefs are unreasonable.

When your best evidence is a rumour about a rumour about a rumour.

image

1. Those are quite excellent. Scotty, you get a point AND a star today

Comment by jim- — August 13, 2018 @ 10:29

2. Love it!

Comment by thespartanatheist — August 13, 2018 @ 10:51

• Thanks. Thugs *** edit this was to be hugs, I was watching the other monitor and typing by my centuries old typing classes. I hit send with out looking and that was a mistake. Thankfully thespartanatheist has a grand sense of humor. Hugs ***

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 11:50

• Or… hugs? Lol!

Comment by thespartanatheist — August 13, 2018 @ 11:50

• Oh crap, I was looking at the other monitor and did not check what I was typing. I should never trust my fingers on their own. Sorry about that. Yes, hugs it is.

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 11:52

• Scottie the thug. I never saw it…

Comment by jim- — August 13, 2018 @ 14:34

• Oh you should see me argue against bigotry and racism, I can get quite thuggy. 😂🤣😜😉 I learned a good lesson on proof reading with that one. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 14:53

3. This world is already the real hell, aircondition will fire furtheron the climate change, my secular view of the world.

Comment by banactee — August 15, 2018 @ 17:57