August 13, 2018

What would happen …

Filed under: Bigotry, Cartoons, Harm, Memes, Nature, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 08:28

(cartoon by Andy Marlette)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(cartoon by Paul Fell)

1. A stupid horrendous liar like Trump or his government could never be trusted, rather do liberal media say the truth. The dregs – (one of trumps words) of the Republicans do not know the truth anymore, amongst all their lies. And as creationist are used to believe in the lies of their fairytale-bool, called bible, they follow trump like a herd of sheep. And trump herds them like the sheepdogs herd their sheep für his own benefit.

Comment by miles — August 13, 2018 @ 10:31

2. Well on the Jesus one…he was nailed to a cross in the end so…

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 13:14

• Yes that is true according to the story, but the idea is people claim to love this guy and do anything for him, yet if he showed up as he really was back then, those same Christians would lock him up. I was trying to show hypocrisy of the immigration policy from those like sessions who uses the bible to justify what he is doing. What did you think of the other ones? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 13:27

• Oh yeah i totally freaking agree.

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 13:47

• I like your new avatar picture. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 13:48

• Thank you! I wanted something for my new webpage coming up and so I thought I should have the same photo for this and instagram and all my social media. I had to set a timer to take that photo. All of the other ones were my head only or a foot. They were funny.
            Thank you though. I appreciate that

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 13:52

• You are starting a new blog? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 14:00

• It will be a website. I want to sell some of my photography for the child advocacy center. I want to donate every penny to help them get more resources to help abused and neglected children. I wanted to do something good with my photography to try and give back and help children.

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 14:05

• Oh and the other ones were funny although i don’t know what ice is.

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 13:55

• ICE is the branch started March 1, 2003. It stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. They are the sadistic group doing the deportations. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 13:59

• I think that is during a memory gap time with my seizures. Because I have no recollection of this and it’s something one would not forget. Still having issues with 10 years ago meemory gaps.

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 14:06

• I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with the memory gaps. Does the new medication help? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2018 @ 14:07

• Oh yes. The new meds have stopped all the seizures and a lot of my memory is so much better. I don’t always remember yesterday. And there is a block of time for about 10 years that I still can’t recall

Comment by bethanyk — August 13, 2018 @ 14:25