August 19, 2018

Atheism / religions / WTF

Imaginary creatures can do anything they want.

When you’re so desperate to defend pedophiles, you reveal you don’t know anything about your own superstitions.
Meanwhile Catholics - and Xtians - on Twitter are bending over backwards to blame an imaginary boogeymonster, rather than the humans who...

But forgot to tell his son-self that diseases aren’t caused by demons.

1. @Jim Mad Dog Maddox believing in a Satan,that doesn’t exist.
    It is the Priests, the Bishops the Cardianls and indeed most of them Popes. But on the long run it the good christian people who believe in that bull-Shit-bible fairy tales. So what should they believe IN?
    They should believe in humanity, empathy and truth. Insted of faith, hope and love.
    And trump his Republicans have nothing of these – and most christians just believe in the rules of the creationist fairy-tale-bible.

Comment by miles — August 19, 2018 @ 10:49

• well said Miles, well said. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 19, 2018 @ 10:50

• I can give you this as a conclusion of 77 years on this earth.
        Be well my friend
        with big hugs
        miles
        p.s. I like my avatar 🙂

Comment by miles — August 19, 2018 @ 11:22

• Thank you. I don’t chose the avatar the computer system does it , I just chose the general category. I thank you for sharing your insights with me Miles, you have had experiences in this life not many of us have had. I am sorry for what you suffered and I understand why the current issue of the alt right is personal for you. Thanks again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 19, 2018 @ 18:55

2. Good old Marxus Aurelius. I have the book this is taken from.

Comment by Arkenaten — August 19, 2018 @ 14:15

3. Great post thank you. I realize many things are wrong within many religions. That is bad – yet there are good and bad people everywhere. The problem at the core is: is there a supernatural being, and an afterlife? You may want to read my novel CELETERRA which touches on this topic in a light-hearted way (its a crime story) yet offers some profound philosophical insights.

Comment by Clemens P. Suter — November 19, 2018 @ 13:30

• Clemens. I am going to approve your comment because you have a decent blog. However I feel you are using me and my viewers to spam your book. You should have left the comment and then let people track you back to your blog if they wished. Next time please engage before trying to sell you wares on my blog, I have many authors here and you are the first to do this so blatantly. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2018 @ 13:44