August 24, 2018

Elephant helps baby to stand from the slippery play pit

Filed under: Animals, Love, Nature, Reason, Things I like, You Tube — Scottie @ 16:15

And the tRump administration has made it legal again to bring in trophies of these animals leading to more people hunting them.  They are so smart and caring, note the delicate way such a large animal helped out the little one.   Hugs

1. Some humans are just inhuman.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — August 24, 2018 @ 16:53

• I agree. I have seen many videos of elephants helping each other, their young, and even humans. How could anyone kill a creature we know has higher thought processes and emotions? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 24, 2018 @ 16:56

• The “killers” don’t care. Their primary concern is the trophy and bragging rights.

Comment by Nan — August 24, 2018 @ 16:58

• There must be something wrong with me, I just do not understand them. I remember the post I made where the elephant had a dog friend. The dog needed surgery and the elephant stood every day where he could look in the window and see he dog. I think it was for 10 days before the dog could go back out to the elephant. Friends remember each other. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 24, 2018 @ 17:00

• Nothing wrong with you. You’re human. The killers are sub-human. I think the word is Neanderthal.

Comment by Nan — August 24, 2018 @ 17:08

• That is typical creationist-behavior. But sub-human is really appropriate too.

Comment by miles — August 25, 2018 @ 11:27

2. It breaks my heart how humans have treated animals over millennia.

Comment by maryplumbago — August 24, 2018 @ 19:10

• I agree. I grew up on farms and we cared deeply for the animals. We kept them as best we could. Yes some were sold for meat, that was simply the way things were. But the day to day treatment was with care and love. We never had cages that kept the animals from moving and turning. We made sure the youngest got time to move and dance around. I remember letting calf loose to runaround the barn while I cleaned stalls. The fact is the factory farms have caused the harm. They lose the personal touch. Even the pigs had a lot of room, and trust me you did not want to be careless when in with large pigs. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 24, 2018 @ 19:32

3. Damn, that almost made me cry. -hugs- Thanks Scottie.

Comment by acflory — August 25, 2018 @ 00:17