August 28, 2018

Perfectly clear

Filed under: Cartoons, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 18:11

Thumbnail

1. Can I get a Amen. Tell it like it is. Oh yes.
    If only. I dought they give a flying rats ass. They’re in the corner, pointing and giggling because in their wildest dreams they’d never every be where there little slice of the human experience would be.

Comment by nationofnope — August 28, 2018 @ 21:34

• I agree. But I want to try to reach the few people who supported tRump they claim based on taxes and finance and are still with him. I recently had a go around with a guy who claimed that. I said if you still support him you are supporting all the bad shit he is. He couldn’t admit to it, and couldn’t see he was in the wrong. Needless to say the person has never been back to my blog. Oh well truth can hurt. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 29, 2018 @ 07:30

• On a different topic-
        Does the Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate have a reasonable chance to win in November?

Comment by nationofnope — August 29, 2018 @ 10:54

• I think so. I voted for him, and he has a lot of draw power. The reason people are coming out for him is he is not pretending to be a center Democrat. He is progressive and ran on progressive ideas. I think that is what the left wants now. The DNC only want republican lite as they think it will get independent and republican voters. Well it has not worked in 20 years, but they simply wont see they are wrong about what voters want. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 29, 2018 @ 11:21

2. Good luck with that. A person with that level of insight and reasoning skills is a very difficult nut to crack. The operative word is nut.

Comment by nationofnope — August 29, 2018 @ 10:50

3. Hi Scottie;
    I read somewhere, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it is here on your blog that I read it, that I am not nearly so saddened by the things I’ve learned tRump to have done and said, but that people I’ve admired and whom I believed had a good moral base are supporters, and sometimes quite vocal supporters of tRump.

hugs;
    randy

ps: looking forward to talking with you again. Life has been BUSY!! Hugs my brother.

Comment by randy — August 29, 2018 @ 21:20

• Yes at this point anyone who supports tRump is responsible for what he does and has done. They know what he is by now and if they still support him, they support that, they want that. His base is a cult of tRump. There is no republican party. Period. It is the tRump party. So never let anyone say they are a republican, because even members of congress admit the republican party is gone. Hope you get enough rest. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 30, 2018 @ 04:18

4. There is little doubt the R Congress and the R House are ALL complicit in everything that has anything to do with the asshat in chief. They should all be held accountable. they should all be dragged through the mud as the goddamn traitors to this country that they are. Let there be no place for these rats to hide.

Comment by shelldigger — August 30, 2018 @ 18:29

• I agree. I just listened to the Trump claim that the Mueller investigation was an illegal investigation ad so had no merit in any law. He is laying grounds to simply deny anything they find and to nullify it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 30, 2018 @ 18:33

• I wanna do the Homer Simpson Bart Strangle every time I hear the idiocy that comes from the pie hole of tRump.

Comment by shelldigger — August 30, 2018 @ 18:56