August 30, 2018

So much to do , so little time

Filed under: My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 18:35

Sorry everyone I did not have time today to get to your blogs.  By the time I got done with doctors appointments and then made supper for Ron, it was basically only time to read a bit of news and now I am off to bed.  I got up at four AM this morning and I am simply worn out.  I will try to catch up tomorrow.  Love all your blogs.   Hugs

1. I’m glad you’re taking time to take care of yourself!

Comment by Brendan Birth — August 30, 2018 @ 20:10

• I am lucky to have good insurance and so when they find problems , I can have them checked out. My heart rate is running high. It seems like it always has, but it is running in the 120’s. I am getting shortness of breath now and they think the heart is not pumping correctly. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 31, 2018 @ 06:48

• Thank goodness for good insurance!

Comment by Brendan Birth — August 31, 2018 @ 07:19

• I wish everyone could have healthcare. We need a universal healthcare system. Other countries do it. We could have used the money given in this last tax cut, or the extra money added to the military. Why can other countries do it but we can’t? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 31, 2018 @ 07:41

• Totally agree with you. And people in countries with universal health care and are generally happy with their health care! Including my British friends, who love their NHS!

Comment by Brendan Birth — August 31, 2018 @ 09:09