September 5, 2018

Rep. Stephen Lynch Destroys Republicans for holding 100 hearing into Hillary Clinton’s email server AND Only 2 on Russia’s interference into the 2016 election

Filed under: Criminal, History, Music and Videos, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 14:18

1. Dang! That guy made so many legit points and shines a light on the double standards of those situations. The GOP is staying on code so much that they don’t want to rat 45 or anyone else out.

Comment by ospreyshire — September 5, 2018 @ 14:46

• The republicans have been playing politics with the countries levelers of power so long they think no one sees them do it now. The fact is they don’t want democracy, they want rule. Rule by them and them alone. They want and have worked for a single party rule such as china has had. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 5, 2018 @ 15:48

• Of course. I remember Jello Biafra saying that American politics involves a one-party state disguised as a two-party state.

Comment by ospreyshire — September 8, 2018 @ 11:15

2. There is so much to look at and hear all at once happening in the White House and Congress that I honestly think people cannot keep up with all the threads. I miss a great deal and I am glued to the computer and news channels. I missed this until you shared because I was caught up in Kavanaugh and Bernstein. This guy is spot on though.

Comment by koolaidmoms — September 5, 2018 @ 18:10

• I agree, I also am like you trying hard to stay informed, and I simply can not deal with all the misinformation being bombarded at us. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 5, 2018 @ 18:56

3. […] Rep. Stephen Lynch Destroys Republicans for holding 100 hearing into Hillary Clinton’s email s… […]

Pingback by Thank you award | NOT MY SECRET…My story…My truth — September 6, 2018 @ 13:08