September 11, 2018

Republicans are in charge, right? Reminder: Tax cuts for the rich don’t pay for themselves.

Filed under: Criminal, Economics, Greed, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Reason, Twitter — Scottie @ 16:27

Next they claim there is no money for public services and a safety net for poor people.  Too much given away so we will need to cut the food assistance, housing assistance, fuel in winter assistance, healthcare assistance.  No we must simply let poor people die so wealthy people can have more of the public monies.   Hugs

1. Oh, but wait! The economy is doing so well they want to make these cuts permanent rather than having them phase out over time as they were supposed to.

Comment by koolaidmoms — September 11, 2018 @ 16:41

• Ya, and do you get the feeling that as this is the wealthiest congress in history we the average income people are screwed? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2018 @ 16:42

2. I effing HATE the GOP! Every. Single. One of ’em!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 11, 2018 @ 16:46

• I admit I am beginning to hate the ones that still after everything still support tRump. I find hate a strong word for reasons you know, I had to empty my self of hate. But Really if a person can call themselves a tRump supporter after all we KNOW now, then yes my anger and disgust of that person is very large. I worry Jeff that our wealthy congress will do this, cut the legs out from the poorest of us, make this country a failure of short lived poor trying just to survive with nothing, and a few hundred wealthy enjoying ever more of the golden public money. I do worry. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2018 @ 17:03

3. Trump’s face says it all. Who gives a F***.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — September 11, 2018 @ 17:03

• Well I know for a fact he sees poor people as non humans. He only respects power and wealth and to him they are the same. Remember he said he wouldn’t want a poor person in his administration. He is such a …. hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2018 @ 17:05