September 12, 2018

can you tell what I think of tRump

Filed under: Cartoons, Funny Stuff, Memes, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 18:22

1. Awesome.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 12, 2018 @ 18:24

• Yes. I was angered when he made 911 all about him, but to then go to a ceremony and act like he was at a rally, holding his fists in the air and big goofy grin, I was really angry. He has no empathy or reason. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2018 @ 18:26

2. I know. Disgusting.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 12, 2018 @ 18:29

3. I don’t usually click through to your Twitter links, but I’m glad I did this time. Hilarious pics! Love the one with him eating the corn cob … and the one with Obama fixing his tie … but they were all good. And so apropos.

Comment by Nan — September 12, 2018 @ 18:48

• Thank you. Have a good evening Nan. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2018 @ 18:50

4. So appropriate … for somebody who claims to be a ‘genius’, he sure does act like an idiot. I, too, was offended by his 9-11 remarks and behaviour. I lost someone in the North Tower that day and don’t appreciate the mockery. I am still incensed by his comment, after the towers fell, that now his building was the tallest. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — September 12, 2018 @ 21:06

• My sympathies on the loss you suffered. Yes he has no empathy nor understanding of how humans should and do act. When Alex Jones talks of the lizard people, maybe he was talking about tRump. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 13, 2018 @ 07:18

• Thanks Scottie. Hah … I haven’t heard about the lizard people, but slimy, scaly and forked tongue certainly DOES fit Trump, so perhaps he was! 😉 Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — September 14, 2018 @ 03:09

5. He’s common despite his silver spoon upbringing. Childish, disrespectful and racist. He’s a totally hateful man who go this job because enough white American males thought that white males should always be in charge. Idiots all.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — September 12, 2018 @ 22:31

6. Perfect. An elderly toddler, and a singularly badly-behaved one.

Comment by Infidel753 — September 12, 2018 @ 23:07