September 15, 2018

I am

Filed under: My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 22:21

I am 55 years old.  I am in charge of my self.  I can control my self.  I am in no danger.  I am OK. I can defend my self.  I am protected.  I am not alone.  I have people who love me.  I am not alone.  I am OK.  I am OK. I can breathe.  I have responsibilities.  I have things I must do.  I am OK.  I am a person.  I am OK.  I can breathe.

I am tired.  so very tired.

hugs

1. Deep breath my friend. Life is good. Just a little overload today. Take a break and relax.

Comment by jim- — September 15, 2018 @ 22:32

• Trying to get back all the threads, all the comments, can’t find them…Trying to tell my self it is OK, breathing needs to slow down…but also want to respond.. totally messed up. Need to recenter. Thank you, heart rate slowing, down to 110. So many comments, so much to do. so tired. It is OK.
      Thank you, break over, now must move forward. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 15, 2018 @ 23:00

2. hugs back

Comment by hellolauren528 — September 15, 2018 @ 22:56

3. Scottie, I watched the BFG with the grandchildren yesterday. I think you would like it. :).
    HUGS. XOXOXOXO

Comment by carmen — September 16, 2018 @ 04:59

• Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up watching the beginning of Deadpool 2. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 07:37

4. I hope you are great this morning. You do good work . We are all in this together. We will be ok

Comment by House of Heart — September 16, 2018 @ 07:47

5. When you get like that, just go into a room with even one other person in it and blow a really, really loud, really, really smelly fart. Suddenly, your mind will be on a different matter.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 16, 2018 @ 09:57

• Fart on your own page Jeff! That was funny though. You and JZ are two peas in a clouded pod.

Comment by jim- — September 16, 2018 @ 10:50

• You sir are a genius. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 12:33

• I just got overwhelmed. I was on Jim’s blog and the topic drifted to abuse. Well you know my history and I had a panic attack. I just was not ready for the sudden shift. Oh well today is another day. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 12:35

• I completely understand. A lot of my frail attempts at “humor” are deflections from the chaos such topics cause within my. And I totally understand that sometimes once triggered, that shit just won’t go away until it’s done fucking with us. No explanation needed, my friend.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 16, 2018 @ 12:43

6. So right on all accounts. Especially you have people who love you AND you are not alone. Keep up the fight, stay strong and keep believing in yourself because so many others believe in you as well!

hugs (no rest in peace knowing we got your back even while you rest because you got ours whenever we need to rest)

Comment by Michelle Styles — September 17, 2018 @ 09:06