September 16, 2018

Dave Chappelle on Botham Jean

Filed under: Bigotry, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 16:42

1. This case is sooooo disgusting! I’ve said it elsewhere and I’ll repeat it here … she was drunk! There are simply too many discrepancies in the whole scenario for it to be anything else.

Comment by Nan — September 16, 2018 @ 17:54

• Agreed. Too much makes no sense. Out side the door in a well lite hallway was a red door mat. She must have seen it. It was not out side her door. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 18:39

• She didn’t see it because of the reason I gave above … along with all the other “stuff” she says is the reason for KILLING the man! It’s a disgusting case and if she gets off … there are no words.

Comment by Nan — September 16, 2018 @ 18:44

• Agreed. She must have been some king of messed up. yet she was on top of it to call in and talk to 911? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 19:09

• No doubt to protect herself. She probably “sobered up” somewhat when she realized she had killed someone.

I may be way off base, but there’s little that’s been presented so far that makes me think otherwise. And you can bet she’s never going to admit anything.

Comment by Nan — September 16, 2018 @ 19:22

• I agree. In fact there are studies that prove your point. You can sober up real fast for short time if an indecent happens. It doesn’t mean your blood alcohol level is changed, just your perception has. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 19:59

2. Another giveaway is that she has offered no apology to the family..no words at all. If I had done this sober or drunk and it was truly an accident, I’d be devastated and so badly want to speak with the family so they’d know it wasn’t done with intent. I’d do all I could to help the family through it. I’d want to scream it to the world how terribly sorry I was.

Comment by maryplumbago — September 16, 2018 @ 20:09

3. This is straight up murder in that case and the deceit going on is sickening. I somehow knew they would planet drugs over Botham Jean’s body. Even if he did have drugs, why would that be a freaking death sentence when people have been taken alive for much worse like rape, murder, child abuse, etc.? I do remember that Chapelle stand-up bit and it never lost relevance because that is a fact how police do this to minorities particularly Black people. SMH.

Comment by ospreyshire — September 16, 2018 @ 21:58

• I understand the anger and frustration. Everyone needs to feel safe in their home. It is one of the questions we asked patients in the ICU. Yet here a man was murdered and rather than being treated as the victim, the police search his house? this is wrong, just clearly wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 17, 2018 @ 07:31

• Thank you. It’s saddening that victims become demonized and the perpetrators are held as heroes.

Comment by ospreyshire — September 17, 2018 @ 10:39