September 16, 2018

1. Lookin’ good, pal.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 16, 2018 @ 16:07

2. Yes.. I like…my favorite is bottom right…the smile😊

Comment by maryplumbago — September 16, 2018 @ 18:33

• Thank you. I enjoy the feed back. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 16, 2018 @ 18:40

• For just the same reason I like the bottom right. πŸ™‚

Comment by miles — September 16, 2018 @ 20:37

3. Hi Scottie;
    I agree ….. bottom right. That’s the smile of someone who knows some shit is about to start. πŸ™‚

Thanks for all the help this weekend!

I send you hugs….. http://funsubstance.com/fun/492433/for-science/

-randy

Comment by randy — September 17, 2018 @ 07:52

• I love it Randy. I hope you had a good night. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 17, 2018 @ 07:53

• Love you smiling. Why doesn’t your Avatar smile like you do in BoTtoM lEfT, Lottom Beft, bollom teft? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
        Comforting and loving hugs.

Comment by miles — September 17, 2018 @ 09:19

• I am going to switch them later to the one you guys like. I had used the other one because my eyes were more open, but I don’t mind changing them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 17, 2018 @ 09:21

• I noticed the “eye” thing too, which is why I hadn’t said anything. But the SMILE makes up for the eyes. πŸ™‚

Comment by Nan — September 17, 2018 @ 12:28