September 27, 2018

What a poor performance Kavanaugh gave: Such a poor entitled rich white boy being stopped from his right to the supreme court.

Filed under: Cartoons, Gender, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 18:38

1. I couldn’t watch this because it just triggered the fuck outta too many of my problems, but I hear he truly fell apart. No way should such a person be on the Court. He’s an alcoholic, and a pig.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 27, 2018 @ 18:40

• yes but the whole republican committee went into protection mode for him. Grassley even demanded a recess rather than let Kavanaugh answer a question. they have done all they can to protect him. At the same time they questioned everything she said,. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 18:52

• Yep. He’s their boy. And he’s our next Supreme Court Justice, no matter what. The dems can impeach him if they don’t fuck up the midterms. The repukes are literally handing them to them but I’ve no confidence they won’t fuck it up.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 27, 2018 @ 18:56

• Oh it became so clear that Grassley was pulling out all stops to protect poor fragile Bret Kavanaugh. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 19:18

• Republicans are fucking disgusting. It is no wonder a piece of shit like Trump is their leader. Fuck ’em all! Pigs!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 28, 2018 @ 07:50

• I agree. Any republican who can vote for him when he clearly refused an one week FBI investigation to interview witnesses is not worth pissing on if they were on fire. I am angry Jeff. Last night I got so dang upset. Today I am shaky. Remember the republican senate only represents 18% of the country. That 18% is rural and they are the worst of the deplorables. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 28, 2018 @ 07:58

• Yep. They say they love Jesus and every idiot evangelical votes for them no matter what they do or what they really want. My blood is boiling.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 28, 2018 @ 08:02

• Mine boiled last night. I stayed up drinking rum and cokes. I just couldn’t handle it anymore. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 28, 2018 @ 08:04

• Oh Jeff I understand. I am pissed in more than one way. I went from drinking Rum and coke to having coffee with disaronno in it. Ron was trying to calm me down when he got up for work as I was in a heated argument with the monitor screen. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 19:02

• That’s why I didn’t watch. I’ll pick up what went down as I go along now. This shit is awful!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 27, 2018 @ 19:05

• Oh he came off so entitled…how dare those females complain about me groping them. How horrible it is for me and my family to be held up for ten days… not mentioning the horror the others are dealing with all their lives. I am so angry.. more angry than I have been in a long time. If it was not clear that the Republicans don’t give a shit about the people listen to Grassley and the senior republicans. They shit on the public and the people. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 19:23

• Scottie, it’s not worth your bloodpressure, or your heart, to argue with a monitor. They can’t hear you. Turn It Off. I stopped watching ‘fast breaking news” of any kind that had Trump in it, and now Kavanaugh, and only cherry pick the next day. If then. Thank god we don’t have TV.

Turn the news off and go dust things. (If this keeps up much longer I will finally have a clean house.)

Comment by judyt54 — October 5, 2018 @ 10:11

• Thank you Judy. The recent tests on my heart show it is in good condition, although my pulse is abnormally high. Also my blood pressure is not being controlled by my current medications.

However I feel I am doing something useful and needed by posting on all the news I do. I feel I am helping to get the message out and to push back on republican actions and lies. I feel this is my part in fighting the good fight. If we do not push back, the republicans will complete the fundamentalist christian corporate take over. We must not allow that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 5, 2018 @ 10:15

2. It’s simply beyond comprehension how much this party is getting away with! And what’s really sad/disgusting/frustrating is the deplorables are blind to all of it!

Comment by Nan — September 27, 2018 @ 19:00

• Hell, I think they’re energized by it! “See! We’re winning! We beat you! We can do whatever we want!”

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 27, 2018 @ 19:01

• Jeff, I’m sure some of them … probably the more politically-minded … are energized, but I think there are those (shall I say in the “backwoods”?) that are totally blind to the dynamics of what’s been going on and are just supporting it simply because they’re “conservatives” and anything their party does is A-OK. And most certainly better than anything those nasty “liberals” can think up.

Comment by Nan — September 27, 2018 @ 19:32

• And Nan that is so sad. Party over country. Party over morals ( Roy Moore ) , party over honor ( Lindsey Graham )

The last questioner asked Kavanaugh about God. Did he believe in God, That is all they care about. He champions god, while living a sinful raping females life. I am so upset. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 19:37

• Try not to let it get to you, Scottie. It’s difficult, I know, because in the back of my mind I can see this party getting away with just about anything they want so long as they’re the majority. But we just CAN’T let it destroy our sense of well-being. When we do, they win in more ways than one.

Comment by Nan — September 27, 2018 @ 19:41

• Nan I thank you ! I responded in a post as I got long winded. I need to thank you because it was good for me to get the stuff out. I can understand how hard it is for Prof. Ford as I know how hard it is for me. I have to understand when I bottle these emotions up, they some times explode at the wrong time.

Nan I agree with you politically. How do we fight these people who listened to a women describe her assault, and that others have said the man who did it was a drunk who was aggressive and belligerent? How do we counter our elective representatives who do not care about personal sexual ass ult as long as they get they get their way. I am very upset and discouraged tonight. I fear for my country. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 20:41

• Yep, because that’s all the fucking evangelicals need to hear and they’ll support someone, even, I believe, someone who’d rape their own daughters in front of them. Just say you love god, and these fucking idiots support you. This shows how sick Christianity is and how fucking gross repukes are. They’re not “Christian”. They use idiot Christians to gain power by telling the idiots exactly what they want to hear.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 28, 2018 @ 07:59

• Perhaps, but not the ones I know. And I unfortunately know far too many. They’re eating this up and using it to energize the repuke base. That many are not empathic or even intelligent enough to truly see how vile this is, I’ll agree with. Like you say, they do as their told by their bosses in the repuke party. Similar to religious indoctrination. Just follow what the master says, and you’ll be granted access to a paradise. I don’t want any part of a paradise that involves Christians and repukes. Now, I know of some people who are “conservatives” who aren’t monsters, but to proudly call oneself a repuke today, in my book, you’re a monster and an a-hole.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 28, 2018 @ 07:56

• Agreed on all points. Yet they may get away with it. Then for the next 40 years or more we have to live with this partisan hack deciding the laws for all of us. Very discouraging. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2018 @ 19:20

3. I watched most of it and had to stop. I totally believe Ford and I though Kavanaugh was unhinged. Graham is the biggest asshole and disgusts me. After he took over the lady from Arizona never said another word. It became a farce that fed the base of trump and the corrupt immoral republicans.

He will be confirmed. I’m glad I’m old. I foresee our country really changing..no longer a democracy, but authoritarian and religion playing a much bigger part in our laws. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

How did this happen? Well it happened because we have 40% of the people that are racist, bigoted, religious, nativist, ignorant of basic science, ignorant of how the government operates, ignorant of how laws can and will negatively affect them, arrogant, feelings of white privilege and just plain stupid. And we pay the price for this because of poor education, poor parenting, self centeredness and the drive to have money and stuff over being a decent person.

Tonight I am disgusted as I will be tomorrow after the vote.

Comment by maryplumbago — September 27, 2018 @ 23:05

4. Every time I read or watch this piece of shit deny … deny … deny, I want to scream at those idiotic senators that support him … WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK HE’S GOING TO DO???? ADMIT IT?!!?!

Comment by Nan — September 28, 2018 @ 11:57

• I agree. The fact that he simply wouldn’t agree to a FBI one week investigation was all the proof I needed. She was willing to face the FBI, but he was not, so what is he hiding. What got me was when Lindsey Graham claimed that the Democrats were just being political and the republicans would never do that. I was shouting “Merrick Garland” at the monitor. Seems Lindsey was auditioning to be the next attorney general. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 28, 2018 @ 12:01

5. That’s an excellent point!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 28, 2018 @ 12:07