October 2, 2018

A sham… Yup including his presidency

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 16:01

1. This MUST all be a lie made up by Obama because Trump would never do anything wrong. Right?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 2, 2018 @ 16:44

2. The article is VERY long so I won’t be reading it all. However, I do admire and respect the reporters that dug into all the MANY records to reveal the true story of the Trump empire. As with other super-wealthy individuals, all is not as it seems … and they take GREAT pains to make sure it’s hidden from the prying eyes of the IRS.

Comment by Nan — October 2, 2018 @ 16:56

3. The best part of this is imagining Trump purple with rage and ping-ponging off the walls when he hears about them looking through all that stuff.

Comment by Infidel753 — October 2, 2018 @ 22:20

• OH yes. I love it. I know when Ron was his butler he got angry at a door knob and threw it at Ron’s head. Of course Ron moved out of the way and the door knob that made tRump so angry hit the newly installed expensive marble flooring and took a big chip out of it. Think of that. He paid top price for marble flooring, it had to be imported, and he carelessly chipped a big chunk out out in a fit of anger. He is a horrible money manager and even more he never could control himself. his emotions are his may way of being. He is a salesman , not an entrepreneur. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 2, 2018 @ 22:34

4. Your Ron worked for trump? Or is this tongue and cheek?

Comment by maryplumbago — October 3, 2018 @ 19:26

• Yes Ron was the night time butler at Mar-a-largo. He worked for tRump. In the summers he did special projects for him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 3, 2018 @ 19:39

5. Wow😊

Comment by maryplumbago — October 3, 2018 @ 20:56

6. I’m being nosy and don’t answer if it’s not appropriate, but are you two on the same page politically and with religion? I would hope.

Comment by maryplumbago — October 4, 2018 @ 16:14

• Ron and I? Yes politically, we are very much so. On the supernatural , spiritual, mythical we have a slight difference. We both are not part of any organized religions. We both believed in spiritualism stuff, Wicca and stuff like candle magic. Ron has his own book of shadows and Crystal ball I bought him, he has studied runes, he often sages the house and other such practices. He believes there are things we can not see, can not prove, but yet exist and act on us. Over the years I have gotten away from that. I still have times when I want to believe that, like the little dragon that comes and visits our home and plays with our cats. But the more skeptical I become, the more I look realistically into things, I simply can find nothing that shows the supernatural exists. It is all anecdotal, just like any religion. They say I believe because it happened to me, I felt it, and that is what the religious people say. I once convinced a few Wicca people I could control the flame of a candle but all I was doing was blocking the wind caused from our ceiling fans. I made the flames move in any direct the wanted , but it was not magic, it was science.

As I age I find more mystery and magic in the discoveries done by the different branches of science than I ever did in the supernatural.

Now do I harp on these things or tell my spouse he is wrong. No way. I tell him I don’t agree and have at times told him why. But I think such a journey to truth is a personal one that the needs to make himself. Besides if he believes in the supernatural its not hurting anyone at all. Plus I like to have a happy spouse who shares my bed and thinks I am pretty grand. OK sex also. My going on full Rambo to prove him wrong ( which can not be done as every religious apologetic knows, you can not prove a negative ) It would only upset him, get us into an argument. I prefer a happy hubby, because when my hubby is happy so am I. Now understand my hubby does not believe in a hell, he doesn’t believe in the Abrahamic religions, but he does believe that there is Evil forces in the world. He really feels the universe has a force for good, and a force for evil. I see that as a left over from his youth where religion was a part of life. But I am not going to push it and jeopardizes
      my cuddles, that for sure. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 4, 2018 @ 17:53

• I deal with a similar belief about the forces for evil with my other-half. He says he simply can’t accept that there isn’t Evil in the world. I think it has a lot to do with the time he was in the service … perhaps you can identity, Scottie?

Anyway, I don’t share his outlook. People are bad … people are good … and I believe who/what they are has to do with many different things, including upbringing and genes/heredity. Of course, one might ask where the latter came from … 🤔

Comment by Nan — October 4, 2018 @ 18:59

• I agree with you Nan. I just spent the last 30 minutes or more going over a YouTube video that talked about the signs of your hand lines. I was not really paying attention but apparently your hand lines do amazing things. The stage. My hubby came in to my office and asked if there was a way I could print something off YouTube for him. I not understand the pain I was to endure about Palm reading , said yes I can. So we first found the video,( turned out he wanted more than one ) and I captured using sniping tool and printed each one as he wished. Now do not I think the lines in your palms mean anything.. However the shear happiness he had that I could take a video he was watching and give him the print outs was something beyond compare. Hey it is what I do right, I make computer problems go away and people happy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 4, 2018 @ 19:24

• There is wrong doing and bad stuff. But evil is to me directed. There has to be a devil to direct the evil. Yet we have no signs or evidence of such a director. So evil is to me a different word to mean bad. Good and bad . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 4, 2018 @ 19:29

• I occasionally use the word evil, but I never mean it in a supernatural sense, just that I lack a secular word that encompasses the same affect.

I’m totally into science and the laws of physics as the key to everything.
          And speaking of genes….they are inherited even through the ages back when all men and women were superstitious and literally in the dark about the sun, moon, stars, weather etc. and attributed all that to the gods and saw any bad events as unhappy gods, so this sensing of evil goes way back in our genes, which probably explains why we still today see so much religion. It must be hardwired in the majority of people. Not just the major religions, but all the other nuances like ghosts, palm reading, mediums, evil and the like.

And again to me, it’s these hard right judging exclusive “everyone is going to hell but me” religious types that are the dangerous ones. The ones like this who spread hate, start wars, and condemn so many people in their sick minds.
          They seem so empty and vacant of any kindness and are so arrogant.

Comment by maryplumbago — October 5, 2018 @ 08:21

• Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship..good for you!

Comment by maryplumbago — October 4, 2018 @ 20:11

• We do! We are more in tune today than ever. I tell everyone we are having a 28 + year long honeymoon. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 5, 2018 @ 07:28