October 3, 2018

Graham Tells Booing Audience “Boo Yourself”

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Dealing With Abuse, Gender, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:15

Lindsey is losing it, telling people he doesn’t care what they think, and to “boo yourself”.  He has all the signs of having a deep crush on Kavanaugh, and they both are getting unhinged.   Hugs

Graham Tells Booing Audience “Boo Yourself”

A Washington, D.C., audience booed Sen. Lindsey Graham on Wednesday after he said Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has been treated poorly by those who oppose his confirmation. “I thought Kavanaugh was treated like crap,” the Republican South Carolina senator said at the Atlantic Festival. The audience booed Graham’s comments. “Well, boo yourself,” Graham shot back.

1. How ’bout you go fuck yourself, Graham! Pigs!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 3, 2018 @ 13:06

• I agree. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 3, 2018 @ 13:10

• Really he works for us, we are his boss and he just off hand says …I don’t care what you think. Fuck him, vote him out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 3, 2018 @ 13:11

• Just mailed in my mail in ballot! I really hope people vote. This shit scares the hell out of me.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 3, 2018 @ 13:13

• Ron and I are debating doing it by mail or going to the voting center. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 3, 2018 @ 13:17

• Hopefully the Russians don’t steal mine on the way to the post office.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 3, 2018 @ 13:19

• Well you never know, that is why I am nervous about using the mail in ballots. Remember that mail guy who instead of delivering the mail was dumping it in his shed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 3, 2018 @ 16:05

2. I will go to my voting location…
    Don’t really trust the mail…
    Vote Blue!

Comment by maryplumbago — October 3, 2018 @ 17:54

• Blue wave , vote blue. I agree. But do you trust the voting location, the machines, the watchers???? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 3, 2018 @ 18:37