October 11, 2018

Great question

Filed under: Atheism, Cartoons, Memes, News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 08:13

1. Love the sentiment but dude your profile column is blocking the product.

Comment by nationofnope — October 11, 2018 @ 08:50

• Ok . Thanks for the info. I will fix it when i get home. In doc office now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2018 @ 08:54

• It should be OK now. Thanks for letting me know. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2018 @ 14:05

• No prob. Always a enjoy your posts.

Comment by nationofnope — October 11, 2018 @ 14:53

• Thank you! that means a lot. I try to keep my stuff interesting but I see my blog as sort of my Toy Box. I enjoy the stuff in my toy box and hope others will find things here they enjoy also. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2018 @ 16:30

2. Oh yes … that last question on the first meme is excellent! And the second one is sooo right-on yet most Christians would totally miss the point.

Comment by Nan — October 11, 2018 @ 11:46

• Yes. I think some religious people would give up all this life has to offer in favor of quickly getting to that sweet heavenly reward they have been tricked into thinking is real. It is like these people are afraid to live, and also afraid of death at the same time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2018 @ 14:32